OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Jessi » Tue May 26, 2020 9:21 am

I mean more power to her. She’s an adult woman and free to do with her body as she wishes. But I do feel unsettled, probably because I feel so close to the girls of H!P it’s like seeing a family member naked. The girls prior to 2008 are like big sisters and the ones post 2008 are like little sisters to me.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby JonCC » Tue May 26, 2020 7:17 pm

Hagiwara Mai Twitter: https://twitter.com/mai_withmii
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Wed May 27, 2020 11:31 pm

^ I don't remember whether I ever told this story here before but

Spoiler: show
about 8 years ago I was staying at the Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo in Ikebukuro, and at that time my (wireless) phone didn't have service, plus the rooms didn't have wi-fi; it was only available in the lobby, so it was kind of inconvenient trying to keep in contact with people. I went out sightseeing in the morning and was hoping to meet my friend Shohei in the afternoon. Because of the phone issue, he had no way of contacting me though, except by calling my hotel room. When I got back to the room after the morning in Ueno Zoo, my hotel phone light was flashing but I couldn't figure out how to access the messages. I fiddled around with it for a few minutes and then gave up and went down to the lobby to ask for help.

My Japanese is very poor in the best of conditions but back then it was basically nonexistent. So instead, at the front desk I just asked if anyone spoke English. One of the staff somewhat reluctantly approached me and offered a hesitant greeting. I told him, "I just came from my hotel room and can't figure out how to access my phone messages."

He gave me a very puzzled look, "Sumima...sen???"

I repeated myself a little more simply, "I just want to get the messages off my phone!"

He continued to look at me like this: :unsure: as if he couldn't quite believe what I was asking. Eventually after a few more failed attempts to get my point across, he was like "Please wait a moment...I get manager."

The manager came over and already had a concerned look in his eyes, but also, an ever-so-politely confrontationally rigid demeanor. "So sorry sir...we don't have this service in this hotel."

At this point I was getting a little heated, "Huh, what do you mean? I just want my phone messages. I don't understand the problem!"

Finally I guess he was became a little frustrated trying to communicate with me orally, because he took out a little pad of paper and wrote out a couple words and pointed to it rather forcefully. I read what he wrote: "NO MASSAGE."

I was immediately super-embarrassed. My entire body was embarrassed. All this time he thought this obnoxious American black dude was trying to arrange to have a hooker brought up to his hotel room. Somehow though, once I realized the confusion I was able to enunciate a little more carefully, "not massage...MESSage" (What I didn't know at that time was that in Japanese massage is pronounced massaaji and message is pronounced messeeji, or better just use rusuden for phone message/voicemail/answering machine and avoid confusion). And when he understood me, he was equally embarrassed and apologetic.

Long story short, I got my message but it was too late to meet up with Shohei.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Thu May 28, 2020 4:08 am

Miyazaki Yuka's Ishikawa adventures #9 on OMAKE Channel (cooking at home) 5.27.20

How to make Tsurugi TKGY (tamago kake gohan yaki ; raw egg on rice bowl - fried pancake style)
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Thu May 28, 2020 11:25 am

^ I want to try it, but it calls for mentsuyu (noodle soup base and dipping sauce) and I can't tell how much or whether it should be diluted.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Thu May 28, 2020 2:49 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:Ogata Haruna recently made a video in response to some dude on YouTube making up lies/theories about her. Dude in question deleted videos after she posted her response. (Eng subs)

The incident generated a lot of comments, so she answered some of them…

---

Moving on to something new, she records as many TikTok videos as she can in 10 minutes…

There are many retakes, because she either makes mistakes and simply doesn't like what she's done.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu May 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Some thoughts from Yurina.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sat May 30, 2020 1:11 am

Celedam wrote:Meanwhile, Tsuji has a backyard fashion show…

Time for another, featuring comfortable outfits for staying at home…

Koa is in full toddler mode.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat May 30, 2020 5:20 am

Sayashi's Instagram Live on her birthday 5.28.20

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project