The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Zunu » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:11 pm

Celedam wrote:…I'm impressed all over again by how charming and well-spoken Yuhane is.

Funny you said that. I meant to mention, after watching this shuffle performance, that Yuhane manages to impress me just a little bit more almost every single time I see her. It's like when you have a relative who's going through his growth spurt and every month or so when he comes by to visit he's perceptibly taller.

The striking contrast is that the three girls she's with seem to have basically matured (or at least plateaued) as performers, but as for Yuhane I feel fairly confident she has not reached her final form.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:26 pm

Things gets really toxic and unhealthy when people bring up the dirty stuff from 5ch. Please stop using that place as a news source. The only thing legit in that place is for concert setlists.
Amped
High Priest

Postby yumepin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:18 pm

^
Seconded. I think as fans we tend to forget that idols are human, just like us. While they may benefit in certain aspects of life they certainly experience just as many difficulties, as well as joys. No matter what your feelings might be on certain things.. certain situations, remember this: In the end, their personal lives are none of our business and we, fans, have no actual right to force out information or stoke fires. If that idol is willing to be open about their life then that's fine! Otherwise respect their choice to remain silent. Especially don't start battles based on rumors that started in an attempt to damage the life of the very idol you support. Be understanding. If you're emotional, take a break please. For your own sake and that of everyone else..
✾: 岸本ゆめの εїз: 橋迫鈴 ❦: 松永里愛 ∞: 島倉りか, 山﨑夢羽 ☁: 横山玲奈 ★: 北原もも 研修生: 松原ユリヤ, 平山遊季 ♥: 工藤遥, 福田花音

コンクリートの向こう側へ
yumepin
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 岸本ゆめの

Postby Celedam » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:41 am

Fuck both of you. Things get “toxic and unhealthy” when people don’t actually listen to what others are saying or think about what they themselves are saying, because they believe it’s more virtuous to adhere to a preferred narrative than to think critically about what is in front of them.

For example, yumepin, your account is only a few months old, so unless you’ve been lurking here for years and haven’t mentioned it, you don’t understand the personal dynamics here and therefore are in no position to be slopping out advice like that. Sure, it sounds good, but if you really knew me then you would know stuff like that just annoys me even more. I said my piece in the other thread and then called it a day, because I really don’t care that much about individual idols. I’m more interested in how the idol business works, both the good and the bad.

So I was fine this morning… until I opened this thread.

Amped, well… I’ve come to expect this from you.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby yumepin » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:40 am

Whoaaa, dude my message wasn't even directed at you so there's no need to get so aggressive. That's unnecessary. I was talking about the overall reaction towards this situation, which includes the many places outside this forum, so you're taking this completely wrong. I don't know what your beef is with Amped and therefore I'll mind my own business but if anything they said had to do with you, then it wasn't my intention to sound as if I'm edging you on, because I was not. For that, I do apologize.

Yeah my account is a few months old but does that mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion on something? Obviously I don't know who you are, and so obviously I didn't think you were going to take my post out of context and proceed to tell me off. Because that's totally the reasonable thing to do towards someone you don't know.

About being in any position to say something, or rights or what not, and personal dynamics. All of that is unrelated to anything I posted about. I'm not even sure how I was supposed to figure out this place was gated or personal. You presumed I was pointing my finger at you and got mad. Because I don't know you, is that not unreasonable? You could've just messaged me. I don't really know what else to tell you besides that what you said was highly uncalled for
✾: 岸本ゆめの εїз: 橋迫鈴 ❦: 松永里愛 ∞: 島倉りか, 山﨑夢羽 ☁: 横山玲奈 ★: 北原もも 研修生: 松原ユリヤ, 平山遊季 ♥: 工藤遥, 福田花音

コンクリートの向こう側へ
yumepin
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:49 am

Uhm... I going to try and steer this boat out of dangerous waters. Because it’s getting pretty rough in here.

I came in here with a musing that after I saw the Hello History performance, I kind of wish it had a fun cute MV. Also in relation to the shuffles via kenshuusei generation and the like in the B side of the Winter H!P concert.

I want another All For One style MV where the H!P members were broken up via their seniority. How fun would that be? :D
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Doraleous » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:36 am

I like the passion, exactly what this place needs but never had!

Or maybe it had before I started paying attention. Either way, I can respect that :shifty:
Doraleous
Senior Initiate

Postby Moh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:49 am

Back in the pre-JPlop days, on what used to be JPM, people were actually a lot more hostile. :mikihead:

Anyway! Uh, all opinions are welcome here; how a post is interpreted is all up to whoever reads it. If any of y'all got beef with someone else, it's better to sort that nonsense out through a PM.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby yumepin » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:29 am

I honestly had no idea what I was walking into, so if I did start something I sincerely apologize cause I was under the impression this was all just a general statement about the news.. :cry:

Shoujo Q wrote:Uhm... I going to try and steer this boat out of dangerous waters. Because it’s getting pretty rough in here.

I came in here with a musing that after I saw the Hello History performance, I kind of wish it had a fun cute MV. Also in relation to the shuffles via kenshuusei generation and the like in the B side of the Winter H!P concert.

I want another All For One style MV where the H!P members were broken up via their seniority. How fun would that be? :D

Funnily enough I was thinking about this just the other day when jamming to Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku. Even if not to that specific song it'd be nice to see something cute with all the new additions! I can imagine we're going to be getting a bunch more soon anyway XD

コンクリートの向こう側へ
yumepin
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:02 am

Ishida Ayumi says it has already been decided that "Hello Pro's sacred place" (her words), Nakano Sun Plaza is going to be demolished. Morning Musume. '20 has one Nakano Sun Plaza performance in their Spring 2020 tour during Golden Week on May 6th.
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12566329115.html

After demolishing an aging Nakano Sun Plaza in 2024, the mayor says the new multipurpose hall will be built with a max capacity of 7,000 people with 5,000 fixed seats. Aim completion is 2028.
https://mainichi.jp/articles/20191024/k ... 40/387000c

In February 2020, they will have talks with the business companies responsible for demolishing Nakano Sun Plaza and development of the new facility. Proposals for the design of the multipurpose hall will be accepted till July. The companies will then make a decision in October 2020. The Mayor of Nakano hopes the name "Sun Plaza" will kept for the new facility.
https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO54 ... 0C2L83000/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project