OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Jessi » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:07 pm

:heart:

Edit: I was actually not far from whoever filmed this. My view looked almost the same. I was maybe a little more in the center though.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Celedam » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Celedam wrote:Mano visited Fujimoto as well…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELuvBSI8AWI

Continued…

Also, meet Fujimoto's four-year-old daughter Tsubasa…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11 am

Apparently this is becoming a real thing — Oda and Makino visited Fujimoto…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Sohee » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:21 am

Her channel is gold.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Jessi » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:49 pm

I need to see that again subtitled. I understood like 40% of it. I hope she interviews more H!P members !

Also in Tsuji’s video her and her husband seem like they are very much still in love. I’m jealous lol
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby JonCC » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:43 am

Former Morning Musume member Ishiguro Aya and LUNA SEA drummer Shinya’s daughter Rimu makes her first TV appearance
https://neotokyo2099.com/2019/10/22/for ... ppearance/

Former Morning Musume member Ishiguro Aya (41) and LUNA SEA drummer Shinya’s (49) eldest daughter Rimu (18) made her first TV appearance on the NTV variety show “Shabekuri 007″.

Rimu was revealed to be working on voice training to become a singer and when asked about her relationship with her mother, Rimu said that her mother is easy to talk to, like a friend.

Host Imada Koji said that her eyes looks similar to her father, Rimu agreed and said her whole face is similar to her father”.

Ishiguro Aya was one of the first gen members of Morning Musume and made her debut back in 1998 with the song “Morning Coffee”. That same year, she participated in NHK’s Kouhaku Uta Gassen and she graduated from the group in December 1999.

Ishiguro married LUNA SEA’s Shinya in May 2000 and gave birth to Rimu in November that year. She gave birth to another daughter in Sept. 2002 and her third child, a boy in August 2004.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby koregaboku » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:24 am

Jessi wrote:I need to see that again subtitled. I understood like 40% of it. I hope she interviews more H!P members !

Also in Tsuji’s video her and her husband seem like they are very much still in love. I’m jealous lol

Mikitty as an individual is an enigma to me- I'll try and summarize some of her conversation with Mano later but Mikitty basically (re-?)confirms that she could care less about H!P/having been an idol.

She expresses what appears to be genuine surprise that Mano actively follows H!P and can name most members in addition to actively purchasing songs (tbh this surprised me as well, I kind of assumed she would have gotten it for free just by virtue of being in UF*).

Mano, to her credit, credits it as saying she always liked idols but was unable to be active an active fan while she was an idol herself because at the time other idols (even within H!P) were her competition.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Celedam » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:06 am

koregaboku wrote:Mikitty basically (re-?)confirms that she could care less about H!P/having been an idol.

And yet she keeps coming back every couple years to perform either "Romantic Ukare Mode" or "Boogie Train '03". She doesn't need the money, so…
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby RpgN » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:47 am

I’m not sure if it’s trying to sound modest, but at least she appears to be showing regret over how she behaved in the past. She did say that she was in her rebel phase and thinking wrongly that her success was mostly her hard work at the time.

I gotta agree about her channel being gold. It made me understand why she is probably not as active as an OG. While I enjoy her honestly and directness, it does also make her seem difficult to work with, sounding negative and not enjoying parts of being an idol. Dare I also say that she sounds bitchy and self-centred at times?

But it sure as hell makes a great channel. It came as a surprise to me.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Sohee » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 pm

I wouldn't say Miki comes off as bitchy and selfcentered today, but she probably was back in the day.
Then again, like she's said several times, the point of being a performer is to stand out and be a star -- which is something she lives to 100%. When she was talking to Oda and Makino she mentioned how she thinks it's too bad that the girls don't try to stand out more these days cause to someone who doesn't know who's who, they all seem the same at concerts while back in the day when Miki was in, it was all about standing out and getting attention etc because while you're in the group and work for the group, you're all rivals, too.
Which I definitely agree with - I'd love it if the girls tried to stand out and promote their individuality more. Ikuta is basically the only one doing that these days, though I get the feeling that the company is focusing more on individual members these days rather than THE GROUP so hopefully we'll see more of it.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project