OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:48 am

Holy cow. This is great for everyone if it is really her (well, it is her, pretty much). Wota speculate that this could mean that she joined the dance troupe run by Mikiko, who choreographs for BM and perfume among others. (Or she might just be independent and uses her connection with ASH to get this job.)
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby resop2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:52 am

Waiting now for Riho to cut a heel promo on the H!P fans for caring more about W's return than her return ... (She did first appear under a mask ...)
resop2
Skeptic

Postby koregaboku » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:09 am

The Oricon article doesn't confirm its Riho either- just that social media is/was in an uproar speculating that it is.

It would be wiiiiild if it's her though.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Celedam » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:28 am

This one is a little clearer…

Ignore the timestamp in the bottom-right corner; all of these videos are from today's concert at Yokohama Arena. And again…

Celedam wrote:For anyone who isn't familiar with BABYMETAL, we're looking at the dancer on the right. The one on the left is MOAMETAL.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Jessi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:48 am

I've loved BabyMetal for years. I saw them on tour in NY the same year MM came to NY. Of the groups outside of H!P that I love BabyMetal is #1. You guys have no idea how happy I would be to find out that Riho is joining them on tour. My hope would be that Riho would join them at the concert in LA on Oct 11th that I'm going to. And yeah I get that its not officially confirmed but really if it turns out a Riho-looking backdancer got promoted, cool, I'm all for it. Its been sad having only two members. I prefer the format with three.

But if it is Riho then thats incredibly exciting for me to see one girl who I have followed since she auditioned for MM when she was what 12? way back in 2011 to now joining another one of my favorite groups of all time even if its temporarily for a tour. Thats like having two best friends meet.

And its also very unsurprising. Its not too far left field to think that Riho and Su-chan know each other via their connection to ASH. Or that this would be a gig that Riho would enjoy. Moa and Yui basically were 90% dancers while Su-chan did the majority of the singing. Her role in the performances would be more intensively dance related that even her time in Morning Musume. I'd be super happy for her.

Who knows, maybe Riho is hardcore and into metal too?

And again I'll reiterate, if its not her thats A-OK! I'm still super excited for whatever is going on because BabyMetal is my side love <3
Last edited by Jessi on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:40 am

Oh wow that would be amazing if it turned out to be true!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby JonCC » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Finally a decent shot.
What a time to be alive :rock:
Last edited by JonCC on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Jessi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:36 pm

Ok c’mon guys that looks like her it’s almost impossible for it to not be at this point
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby JonCC » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Looking at reports from the concert today, the third girl seems to be someone else.
So probably a one time thing.

Still makes you wonder. Riho is not signed to any agency right now. Is this Amuse testing the waters before signing her?
Or is she just showing up at places she herself wants? Just having fun?

----------------

JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:43 am

JonCC wrote:Looking at reports from the concert today, the third girl seems to be someone else.
So probably a one time thing.

And that is why I cautioned to wait another day. Yes, we can see it's Sayashi (now), but for whatever reason they didn't officially introduce her. And the vast majority of BABYMETAL fans simply don't care, because whoever she is, she's not YUIMETAL.

JonCC wrote:Still makes you wonder. Riho is not signed to any agency right now. Is this Amuse testing the waters before signing her?
Or is she just showing up at places she herself wants? Just having fun?

I doubt she learned all of those dances for a single concert. I think she'll be back, as one of the three rotating substitutes described in the prologue, until they decide whatever they need to decide.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project