The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:54 pm

It definitely seems like June is becoming the "what's gonna happen?" month for H!P.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: The Pointless H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:39 am

Is it possible to have a tag for embedding Instagram post?
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby koregaboku » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:49 am

Not that it matters that much but I'm also excited for Airi's new single because we'll finally get a new artist profile pic.

Not that the DMAF photos are bad, I'm just bored of them.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Zunu » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 pm

I was on my way to work this morning and an electronic instrumental song fragment popped into my head. "bwomp bip bwomm! bwom pa bippy bwomm" etc. It was so familiar, but I couldn't think where I had heard it from. Recently I've been on a 90's kick on Spotify, so I was racking my brain for quite some time, thinking it was something I played from that period, but I still couldn't figure out the exact song. Finally it hit me, it was one of the H!P interstitial tunes. Specifically...

Spoiler: show
...the little ditty that starts Omake:

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:37 pm

^
Amped
High Priest

Postby Denki » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Denki wrote:Since Take and Kana are equals in both academic year and group seniority, I'm gonna have to get used to seeing Take listed first when the time comes.

But when that happens, their first syllable from their given names will spell out A - KA - RI. :hehe:

I saw lots of people complaining about it on Twitter and I just wanted to say "TOLD YOU SO!" :mikihead:

http://www.helloproject.com/angerme/profile/

It happened with Yajima Maimi, Yamagishi Riko, and for sure I knew Take wasn't the exception.

But gosh, Kawamuu is also before Rina. It really shows you that they don't care about seniority anymore.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Zunu » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Amped wrote:^ きっと私は

XD Tbh I totally forgot about that song! I actually wasn't thinking of the whole thing, just that little part that plays in Omake.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Jessi » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:47 am

Denki wrote:
Denki wrote:Since Take and Kana are equals in both academic year and group seniority, I'm gonna have to get used to seeing Take listed first when the time comes.

But when that happens, their first syllable from their given names will spell out A - KA - RI. :hehe:

I saw lots of people complaining about it on Twitter and I just wanted to say "TOLD YOU SO!" :mikihead:

http://www.helloproject.com/angerme/profile/

It happened with Yajima Maimi, Yamagishi Riko, and for sure I knew Take wasn't the exception.

But gosh, Kawamuu is also before Rina. It really shows you that they don't care about seniority anymore.

Kawamuu jumping ahead of everyone is a little weird, but I am okay with Akari as leader now, because she was in H!P far longer than Kana as a H!P Egg/Kennshuusei. Shes not that much younger but shes most certainly more experienced. Kawamura isn't older nor more experienced than some of the girls she jumped over... which might be why its a bit odder for me

Wait... why did Kawamura get the position over Rina? I had made some weird assumption that she was older, but it turns out thats not even the case...
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby B8067HC » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:11 am

I guess Kawamuu will guide the young members like Musubu, Layla, Haa-chan, and probably more members in the future. The older generation still under Take & Kana for sure. This is just my analysis based on previous goods video featured Kawamuu, Layla & Haa-chan.
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Postby Celedam » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:58 am

Jessi wrote:Kawamuu jumping ahead of everyone is a little weird […] Wait... why did Kawamura get the position over Rina? I had made some weird assumption that she was older, but it turns out thats not even the case...

Kawamura is now a sub-leader, and Katsuta is not. Actual position in the group appears to be more significant than seniority in the company.

As for why Kawamura was promoted to sub-leader, we had that discussion already and you were there…

viewtopic.php?p=243727#p243727
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project