The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The Pointless H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby resop2 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:28 pm

I'm not saying that it is likely that Iikubo Haruna will be the next Pink Super Sentai, but the next Super Sentai season is dinosaur themed and Haruna put up a video in her instagram story section where she plays around at a restaurant(?) wearing a dinosaur head mask. :think:

(Haruna visiting the current Super Sentai cast ...)

Last edited by resop2 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:20 pm

I would absolutely love it if she ended up being in the cast. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 pm

From another thread…

JonCC wrote:Yeah and last I checked I was a fan on a fan forum not a journalist for Oricon News.

You posted news in a news thread, on a forum that has had such a decrease in typical fan discussion that it is now primarily known in the fandom as a news source. (Thanks Amped, no sarcasm.) But what you're telling me is that you cannot be trusted to accurately summarize the news that you post. You're telling me that I will always need to follow your links to see for myself if you omitted something that you didn't care about.

Yes, I'm exaggerating a bit — as far as I can tell, you didn't do it in this case — but I'm just taking this argument to its logical end.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Celedam wrote:What you're telling me now is that you cannot be trusted to accurately summarize the news that you post..

Yes exactly. I'm a completely anonymous person posting a link to something in a language a minority here only has a basic understanding of. Of course you need to check for yourself.

Celedam wrote:What you're telling me is that I will always need to follow your links to see for myself if you deliberately omitted something that you personally didn't care about.

That's what I do myself? Forget fansites, that's required with most modern journalism these days.

JonCC wrote:that it is now primarily known in the fandom as a news source..

Yeah no offense to Amped or anyone else posting, but these days most news I get comes from various H!P fan accounts on Twitter first. At least that's my experience.
I got the Sayashi news from the @hipnewsservice Twitter account, who themselves led with the Sayashi news first. Only after were the other OG's mentioned at which point I edited my post.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Zunu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:42 pm

FWIW, the way I took it was that posting the link was itself the newsworthy portion of your comment and the rest of what you wrote was basically a reaction, and not intended as a comprehensive summary. Although I am exceedingly grateful to Celedam, Amped, and others who do take the time to produce meticulous summaries, I wouldn't expect everyone to always do the same. Remember the, um, good old days when there were so many people here posting news that fights would break out over who got to claim ownership of a news item?? XD
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby koregaboku » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:48 am

So... Taking things to a Musing/Rant-

What will Riho perform? I think a safe bet will be a MM. group performance and a solo are likely/expected but the question is "What songs?"

I could see Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi being a contender for both categories. But other than that, and for how central Riho was to ~current~ MM., I have a hard time pinpointing a song that "defines" Riho's tenure. Granted I haven't mulled too much but Tsumetai Kaze is the only one that has jumped out to me.

(Okay, a little more thinking but Only You, Give me Ai, Silver no Udetokei are pretty Riho-ish.)
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Starra » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:19 am

Japanese Twitter fans are saying she could perform Cabbage Hakusho with Ayaka, but I'm sure she'll perform something with MM。too.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:27 am

koregaboku wrote:So... Taking things to a Musing/Rant-

What will Riho perform? I think a safe bet will be a MM. group performance and a solo are likely/expected but the question is "What songs?"

since Sayumi and Niigaki Risa are there too, possibly Fantasy ga Hajimaru / Moonlight night or maybe a dance performance with the dance club. One Two Three would be cool. Matsuoka Mayu would be thrilled. Maji de suka ska would be fun to bring the 9th gen members together.
Amped
High Priest

Postby koregaboku » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:49 am

Fantasy ga Hajimaru would be amazing (even if not a "Riho" song in the sense that she's not part of the original recording). And I agree, One Two Three is a pretty decent candidate as well (original, not updated) however I don't see Majidesuka Suka being very high on the list- it has nostalgia but it doesn't seem to be a very popular song in the fandom.

I also don't see Cabbage Hakusho happening either; it'd make for good ~feels~ but I have my doubts whether UF* doesn't maximize the performance with MM19/MM OGs that Riho was a concurrent member with.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Moh » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:57 am

It's never gonna happen, but I'd love it if they did Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa with Sayu, Riho, and 9th/10th/11th gen.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project