OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:51 am

otaku_blue wrote:well that's not how you worded yourself but ok... and im sure the media aren't too biased about her since she hasn't done anything wrong recently except her husband.

I'm guessing you don't pay attention to media that much, which is okay. Recently, something happened where Aibon and her husband were fighting and Aibon tried to grab her daughter away, only to drop her (I guess her daughter's nose started bleeding?). The media tried to basically make it seem like Aibon was being a bad mother and stuff.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 am

well since I don't speak the language I'm not as informed ^^"
but no, I haven't read that one would you mind linking me to the article then?
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 am

Credit to H!O:

Spoiler: show
Kago Ai, involving daughter into spouse quarrel, who gets bleeding.. up to police report.

Ex-Morning Musume member Kago Ai (27 years old) had a spouse quarrel with Mr. A, head of restaurant management company, with whom she married in 2011. As the result of the quarrel, 2-years old elder daughter was injured and had bleedings and police was called to intervene into the situation.

Having returned from "smoke rebellion", while being still at minor age, Kago formed a girls unit "Girls Beat!!" in February of 2014. It was considered that she's back as a singer. However, the same year in October, Mr. A, being her husband, was arrested for violation of law on financing. And Kago suspended the event, that was planned for next month. After that, Kago revealed in her blog on 3rd of April 2015 - "I live separately from husband and now in the middle of divorce consultation". (At present that blogy entry is removed)

Bloodshed incident report to police office in Asachi.

Meanwhile, on 27th of May it was reported in Tokyo Sport Web that probably Kago has reconciled with her husband. It was witnessed that they stopped living separately and all 3 of them live together. At the issue of "Shinchou weekly" sold on 28th of May, it was reported that situation keeps changing with the speed of the rollercoaster.

According to "Shinchou weekly", on 12th of May, Mr. A made a report to police from the appartment in Roppongi, Minato-ward, where Kago is living. According to the words of Mr. A, during the quarrel about parental authority over daughter, overexcited Kago tried to take away daughter from Mr. A, but daughter fell to the floor. Daughter hit her face and it caused a lot of bleeding, which made Kago panic and lose control. According to Mr. A, daughter was taken to hospital and luckily nothing serious was discovered.

In the same magazine, it was reported that at first they accepted each others' demands during divorce negotiations. However, their separate living was cancelled once, but it didn't took long before Kago took her daughter to her parents' house in Nara. Again, Mr. A claims that Kago's parents' home is "house of the Kago's mother's friend, who has wife and daughter". It seems like he couldn't bear with the fact that daughter will be raised in a house of love affair.

"As we look at this distorted situation, we remember all the troubles when Kago returned to show business in 2008, after she was discharged from the previous agency. She was involved in the production, but due to the complete lack of apology toward the previous agency, her appearance was mostly ignored by TV to the point where its importance was neglected. Even with that new production (agency?) there was a contract trouble, that developed to law suit. Again, as she tried to escape troubles, it turned out to the worst situation." (weekly reporter)
BerryzCelebration

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:22 am

Hmm, that's like another side of the story. We will see how it turns out.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:57 am

Also, reading that article, it says that Aibon has managed to move out, which makes me really happy because that was not a safe environment for her nor Minami.
BerryzCelebration

Postby wotakubrandon » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 am

AyuHikaru wrote:Kanna was my favorite C-ute member T_T
Same. I haven't quite care about C-ute since she left :mikihead:

Celedam wrote:
Chinami Tokunaga wrote:Now, I’m watching my faーーーーーーーーーvourite foreign series ♩

♡ Secret Idol Hannah Montana ♡
I’ve got alーーーl the movies and DVDs, and I want you to watch it since it’s really really funny!!!

http://ameblo.jp/tokunaga-chinami-blog/entry-12034139089.html
http://blog-project.net/tokunaga-chinami/233072

Y'know, that explains a lot.
Omg.
wotakubrandon

Postby koregaboku » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 pm

God.
Fuck.

I miss Sayu.
:(
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby b229b24k » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:40 pm

-deleted-
Last edited by b229b24k on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b229b24k
Senior Initiate

Postby resop2 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Maybe Sayu is only on level 112 on Monster Hunter so far ...
resop2
Skeptic

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 pm

I can absolutely 100% beleive Sayu is doing nothing but trolling the internet in her off time right now.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project