[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Postby rikkikow » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:00 am

:heart: This is incredible.
It's going to take sometime for you all to come down off your highs,
and more than a week for sure to recover physically especially for those who traveled
long distances. Remember to get plenty of sleep so you won't get sick.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:23 am

^^The article they are talking about, the part on top, says how when kanon came up, everyone cheered reaaaallly loudly for her, and then it says that Kanon thinks the reason is because of her "capacity" aka, weight. and then it quotes her, saying "I think it's because I have [received] an american body size [figure]."

Basically, kanon thinks that all the american (or foreign?) fanbase likes her because of her weight, being closer to an american-type weight.
o.o

^Of course it will! This is something that won't happen for a looong time again. (srsly, between this and berryz's animeNEXT was 2 years.)
Also, I haven't been able to walk properly at all, whenever I walk my legs die on me and i walk like, really slowly, and stairs? pfft forget about stairs. XD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Chibs » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:38 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:
Found it. 1:56 when they shed the outfits, daishi + sayu wardrobe malfunction. XD
You know, looking back, i TOTALLY did not notice Sayu run off stage. XD

you mean Sayu + Maachan? wardrobe malfunction. I was on the left side so I saw Sakura help Maachan, but didn't see Sayu leave to the right at all.
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby esm » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:43 am

By the way, I don't think "wardrobe malfunction" is the correct term for what happened and could give the wrong impression of what happened, i.e., that there was some accidental exposure of certain body parts (which is NOT what happened).

It was just that the top layer of their outfit wouldn't come off.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:50 am

...I only called it a "wardrobe malfunction" bc that's what someone else said. XD
I think "Outfit transformation derp" makes more sense. :P
I always wondered how they change outfits so fast, now it makes sense! It falls down and reveals the 2nd outfit under the first, on the back side! o.o that's awesome.
and yes, omg, just now noticed that maachan also couldn't get hers down! XD
I didn't notice any of that o.o
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Celedam » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 am

esm wrote:By the way, I don't think "wardrobe malfunction" is the correct term for what happened and could give the wrong impression of what happened, i.e., that there was some accidental exposure of certain body parts (which is NOT what happened).

Don't let shameless celebrities ("accidental"? really?) and celebrity-obsessed media pervert our language. Take it back and own it. A wardrobe malfunction is exactly what it was. If people assume more because of how the phrase has been perverted, that says more about them than it does about you.

Hell, most people don't even remember what it's supposed to be a euphemism for…
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby boinsie » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:32 am

Icy, that picture with Standumi, is everyone there a jplopper? I recognize you and esm. Who are the other two?

That's Pavlova and erilaz. :thumbs-up:

icey - When I saw you at Hello! Party you were of course super busy (not to mention dressed up all fancy, so maybe not the best time to give you aluminium knickknacks :hehe: ). Then I left during intermission because I'm a spoil-sport.... ^^;;;
The next day when skawt and I got in line and I noticed you and Kyu+ were in front of us, you still looked busy so I thought I'd give it sec before properly harassing you... I don't remember leaving at all except to run down the block for a sec to chuck remains of my pretzel, but... Anyway, when I noticed Kyu+ was no longer slaving over the scrapbook, you were gone. I managed to give her a pin before VIPs were whisked away, but alas, I never saw you again. T^T
I'll definitely send a package your way when you send me your address. ^^
boinsie
Guru

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:51 am

Ohhhhh see, i was thinking "I think that might be erilaz" bc of the Show a... thread... but i wasn't sure. XD

Damn it, so many awesome peeps we missed out on. >.<
Next time for sure!!!!! :D

^^"Wardrobe Malfunction", when you take its meaning literally, it means "when the clothing you are wearing don't do what they are supposed to do." so, in this case, if they didn't go down like they were supposed to, or they just failed at making them go down, that's a "wardrobe malfunction". I totally agree with you. Buuuuuut, if you go online and look up "wardrobe malfunction", the definition by almost everything is "an instance of a person accidentally exposing an intimate part of their body as a result of an article of clothing slipping out of position." so really, we shouldn't be using that term as it WILL be taken the wrong way. XD
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby TotallyUncool » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:54 am

All I can say is that I promise never to have a wardrobe malfunction of any kind here at Jplop. XD
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Chibs » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:03 am

boinsie wrote:
Icy, that picture with Standumi, is everyone there a jplopper? I recognize you and esm. Who are the other two?

That's Pavlova and erilaz. :thumbs-up:

icey - When I saw you at Hello! Party you were of course super busy (not to mention dressed up all fancy, so maybe not the best time to give you aluminium knickknacks :hehe: ). Then I left during intermission because I'm a spoil-sport.... ^^;;;
The next day when skawt and I got in line and I noticed you and Kyu+ were in front of us, you still looked busy so I thought I'd give it sec before properly harassing you... I don't remember leaving at all except to run down the block for a sec to chuck remains of my pretzel, but... Anyway, when I noticed Kyu+ was no longer slaving over the scrapbook, you were gone. I managed to give her a pin before VIPs were whisked away, but alas, I never saw you again. T^T
I'll definitely send a package your way when you send me your address. ^^

awe i wanted to be in a group photo :(
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project