[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:37 am

I think my favorite part about this was meeting my friend from Canda . We used to sub videos together six years ago on YouTube and have since connected. To actually meet these amazing people was so incredible . I wish some of you weren't hiding though :P
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:50 am

got home from NY.

i can't even put into words how awesome this concert it was.

best highlights of the concert for me
- When Duu and Mizuki waved in our direction, lots of eye contact. i was so close to the stage!! :w00t:
- during the Encore when they sang Tokisora, when Sayu was singing the "He Loves you" line, she was looking directly at me! :w00t:

- shaking Mizuki's hand and telling her she is my favorite. i wave at her and she waved back, i was really nervous :love:

i accidentally hit some people several times, sorry sorry.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:06 am

Morning Musume. '14 New York concert will be broadcast on BS Skyperfect, 11/1

[Setlist] 2014.10.05 Morning Musume。’14 Live Concert in New York at BestBuyTheater

1. One・Two・Three
2. Help me!!
3. Wagamama Kino Mama Ai no Joke
4. MC : Greetings in English
5.TIKI BUN
6. Wakuteka Take a Chance
7. The Matenrou Show
8. Brainstorming
9. MC
10. I WISH (Updated)
11. Lalala ni Pipipi (Sayumi Solo / Fans created pink sea from glow sticks)
12. Shabondama
13. Kimagure Princess
14. Souda! We’re ALIVE (Updated)
15. LOVE Machine (Updated)
16. The Peace! (Updated)
17. Love Revolution 21 (Updated)
18. MC
19. Password is 0
20. Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai
21. What is LOVE?
22. Encore (Fans created pink sea from glow sticks again)
23. Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe
24. MC : Sayumi reads letter to fans in Japanese and English with teary eyed, “I’m graduating but we will see again.”.
25. Happy Daisakusen

CR: mmthailand
http://brenshimaaduu.tumblr.com/post/99 ... live#notes
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:11 am

I'm just going to keep updating this as I remember things

Pros:
1. I got a front row spot. It was in the corner so sometimes a staff member or a camera was blocking me, but I could see the girls perfect. They are absolutely stunning in real life. They just shine.
I swear I made eye contact with some of the girls as they performed.

2.Zukki’s response to all her supporters was inspiring. She is very loved by the international fans. I hope that her time in NY proved that!
Listening to everyone try to speak English was amazing. Sakura and Masaki did very well. Sakura is just too cute. Riho really fumbled through it but we all shouted Ganbatte and You can do it! It was great!

3. Sayu had a dress malfunction and made eye contact with Ayumi as she struggled <3 In that moment I could see how much the girls really cared for each other.

4. Haruna still has an awkwardness to her dancing and I just love it. I couldn't stop watching her.

5. The girls have such a high performance level. Seeing them upclose is something I will never forget. All of them were mesmerizing to watch.

6. I think I love the song I WISH alot more now that I've seen them perform it live.

7. I REALLY loved their NY outfits. It was basically modified from their spring tour, but I think it was such a treat to see them perform in it. Also the scarves were changed in their Tiki bun outfit. That made me happy too~!

8. My VIP Pass had the autographs of all the members!!! I wasn't expecting that!!!!!!! And I got the CD as part of the VIP deal and without having to wait on line <3

9. Even though I was almost last for a handshake, seeing Maachan and the rest of the girls play with the audience when they had a chance was so fun! I think Mizuki saw me do a Peace sign to her!!!

10. Got to see the PVs for Mikaeri Bijin and Shabadabadoo a day early haha

11. Japanese fans gave out free CDS! I got a copy of Toki Koe/ Password is 0 :heart:

12. Hello Project fans are the kindest most caring people I have ever met. It was super easy to get to know absolutely everyone. I was so glad to meet Erin, BerryzGiraffe, 321BreakinOut, Jeiwa and Icymoon. I know many more jploppers were there and I wish I could have met the rest of you! We have to meet again. For everyone living in or near NYC we should go to Karaoke at a Japanese style Karaoke place and sing and dance to H!P music or do something else fun!

Cons:
1. I was the 5th to last to get a handshake and had to use the bathroom the entire time, but the guards wouldn’t let me leave the room so I had to wait the entire hour. I was really upset. By the time I reached the girls I was 595 out of 600 and they were very tired. Sayumi didn’t even look at me directly. It kind of sucked because being VIP and having handshake 41 didn’t mean anything. I got to say most of what I wanted to say, but I was so nervous I mostly blanked out. The whole thing was an awkward blur. I am still happy I got to have a handshake at all, but I really want to go to another one next time!

2. I prioritized getting a good spot and I was unable to buy any goods. If anyone is selling a T-Shirt or some of the photos I would really like to buy it from you!!!! (Still glad I have the CD and the laminated pass though!)

3. It was freezing cold waiting in line. I treasured every bit of sunshine. The cold reached my toes and it was over. I lost feeling in my toes and fingers up until I reached the venue. I was worth it tho.

4. I didn't know Tsunku and Mai were in the audience!

5. I didn’t get to meet Amped :(
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Zunu » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:29 am

The way that Mizuki looked at the very end of this clip...so satisfied. It's like she really enjoys being an idol so much.

Can't help but feel really sad for Tsunku. I mean, thank goodness he was well enough to travel. But I can't believe he wouldn't have jumped up on stage and stolen the show for a few moments... unless he really just can't speak. Poor man.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:33 am

post concert

after Ayumi got out of the bath at 1:30am, found Duu exhausted.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 69677.html

Sayu's reaction about her pink Encore call that was planned.
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 94613.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 am

^ Realistically, I think he only came on stage at the LA show because he was there to announce the winner of the 321 Breakin' Out contest. Listen, I'm the most let down that he didn't come up, but thinking about it, it would have been super weird if he did. Like, it's MM's concert, y'know?

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:(I knew it was you boinsie bc idk why actually. I just knew. And you had some sort of america-type scarf on right?

Pshhh, America. :grinning:

Still working on a write-up, maybe by the end of the night, we'll see. I've gotten maaaaybe 12 hrs of sleep this last 3 days and the fatigue is setting in hard. ^^;
boinsie
Guru

Postby Zunu » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:41 am

^ I'll defer to you Tsun-fu, boinku.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:50 am

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project