[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:04 am

I feel the same way -- I'm so happy for everyone, but I want to be there!
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 am

Report!

I as maybe MAYBE 15 feet from the stage, they were really good seat, I could see the girls completely clearly and, even better, they could see me! I was so close I could see when their eyes changed directions so I knew when they were looking at the audience or just zoning out. :P Maanged to sneak a picture of how far we were from the stage during the encore

and even that seems further away then we were thanks to the way Tokisora positioning is during that part.

Setlist was AMAZING.

Haruna saw me multiple times, but my glow stick was a heart which only me and Vanessa seemed to have and was yellow with "honey" on it so it made sense. She waved to be a few times! Haruna was amazing during the concert, she never zoned out, she was always scanning the audience with her eyes to see what was going on. She was having SO much fun. She was always waving to someone when she could and always looking around the audience. She was so engaged with us, it was amazing.

Zukki fans brought their A-game When Zukki was called they were easily the loudest cheerers. Shocked her into forgetting her whole speech. I was happy to see Zukki get some love.

Riho was intense focused udring the concert, she scanned the audience sometimes though and seemed really happy to be there. In true Riho fashion though, she corrected our Japanese as we were trying to encourage to remember her English. Oh, Riho.

Haruka. Haruka is something else in person. Electric. She oozes star power. After seeing the concert, I have no idea why she's a backgirl. Jesus.

Handshake event!
Was very short, but worth the entire trip.
Sakura is shy and graceful. Polite and a pretty smile.
Haruka, as said above, she's Electric. Something special SO PRETTY in person.
Me and Maachan had a moment. See Maachan started getting bored with the handshake event and during pauses she would talk to the people in the seats waiting their turn. "MY NAME IS MAACHAN." "I LOVE YOU." "CALL ME MAACHAN, READY?" and everyone really took to it, as we do, and the other girls starting joining in, but Maachan was the clear winner. I was happy to see her reputation precedes her so when I went up to her I just acting like a goon "Maachan!" "HAIIII" "MAACHAN" "MAACHAN!" *Me and Maachan dance around while shaking hands*.
Ayumi is so little, wow. And shyer than I expected. She immediately perked up when I mentioned dancing though.
HARUNA IS AMAZING. First of all she attempted an all English convo with Roy before me, who warned her I was a huge fan. Haruna talks to you as if she's known you for years, she isn't shy and always has something to say in response. For me I said she was my honey, she which she called me her darling and thanked me with this super happy look on her face.
Zukki is not very chubby in person...
Riho. This girl. I'm shaking her hand and she looks at me completely deadpan and goes, "Nice hair." in English and does her little Riho smirk. I'm stunned so I just go "Thank you?" and she smirks again.
Eripon, I went "Eripon!" and she went "That's me." awkward girl, that one XD
Mizuki asked to see my honey glowstick and said it was cute - saw the honey and went "Honey! Haruna!", I told her she was really pretty (She is). Mizuki was very interested in what the fans had. She also commented on Roy's Tshirt (Ayumi) and Vanessa's glowstick (Maachan). I kinda got the feeling she would have been in the audience had she had a choice XD
I Usa-chan peaced with Sayu and thanked her for all her hard work till now. Knowing it was the last chance I'd have to see her ended the handshake on a sad note.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Panic Nancy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:19 am

It sounds so amazing. I wish I could've been there. Nothing's going to stop me from going next time. ;_;
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:26 am

the concert was a blast! ill tell u about it more when i get home. I met all the members at my first handshake event. what a thrill that was. omg omg omg. the members are so cool and sweet. thanks again zunu. hes a really cool guy.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:57 am

I'm so jealous of you guys. :|
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:59 am

sounds great! wouldve loved to meet the girls and jpoppers.

I'm glad you guys had fun and it sounds like a success (:
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:05 am

Amped wrote:zunu. hes a really cool guy.

:$ You too, Amped. :)
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Rika-chan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:12 am

otaku_blue wrote:sounds great! wouldve loved to meet the girls and jpoppers.

I'm glad you guys had fun and it sounds like a success (:

same for me :butbut:
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Starra » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:13 am

This may seem like an odd question, but... how loud was it? :fear:

It's my dream to go to an MM。concert, but I really hate loud noises (especially loud music) so I'm scared it'll be less than fun. I'm not too worried about the crowd side of things, since I'd probably be in family seats (if possible) but I've always wondered about the noise level.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Estrea » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:15 am

Really happy for all you guys! Share more stories and I hope you don't mind if I share interesting stuff with the Japanese fans on twitter (they're waiting for news and reports too!)
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Occasionally Interesting Blog
For Real-Time Nonsense
You Don't Wanna Know
Estrea
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project