[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York

Postby MariaLisseth » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:48 am

esm wrote:^
Redemption Instructions

1) Present printed or smartphone voucher at Will Call starting at 3 p.m. on day of event
2) Ticket(s) will be held under name listed on voucher, corresponding ID required; purchaser may change name of individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance via the LivingSocial website event details page
3) Enjoy!

Basically what we got was a voucher to go pick up the tickets (under our names) at the will-call booth.

I do have my regular GA ticket too though.

Im sorry what does it mean?

A friend of mine bought rhe tickets for me..
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby esm » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:19 pm

There should be a counter that says "Will Call". You go pick up your ticket there at 3pm. There should be your name or your friend's name on the voucher (which you should have gotten when you purchased it). You show your ID to prove that's you, and they give you the tickets.

At least that's how I think it works.

The door opens at 3pm for everyone, so I should go line up early too. It's just... probably a different line for the Will Call counter...? Since it's supposed to give you early entry.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby TotallyUncool » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:27 pm

In my experience (in small-to-medium venues in L.A.) the "will call" window is usually not too far from the main ticket window (often right next to it), and there usually isn't much of a line for it.
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:14 pm

I want to know where the jplop people are hanging out in NY.
Amped
High Priest

Postby erilaz » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:58 pm

TotallyUncool wrote:In my experience (in small-to-medium venues in L.A.) the "will call" window is usually not too far from the main ticket window (often right next to it), and there usually isn't much of a line for it.

I've been to plenty of venues where ticket sales and will call are at the same window. No idea how things are set up at the Best Buy Theater, though.

esm wrote:The door opens at 3pm for everyone, so I should go line up early too. It's just... probably a different line for the Will Call counter...? Since it's supposed to give you early entry.

I'm thinking of getting in line around noonish myself.

Time to finish packing and get to bed early (yeah, right), since I need to be out of the house no later than 5:30 a.m. to get to SFO on time.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby esm » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:17 pm

I'll aim on going there around noon too then. I'll wake up early anyway and then walk over to check out the situation.

I gotta wake up at 5:30am tomorrow. I need to finish packing, although I think I'm about done for the most part. I'm really not bringing that much stuff.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby boinsie » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Sitting in front of my gate at SEA, only here an hour before takeoff. :roll: Here's hoping I manage to get some sleep on the plane!

(... I forgot my 3DS! T^T )
boinsie
Guru

Postby TotallyUncool » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:39 pm

And hey everybody who's going to NY -- Saturday night, it's your job to party like it's 1999 -- in Japan: XD

Fifteen years ago this week, it was high on the Oricon charts... :blink:
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby erilaz » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:11 pm

erilaz wrote:Time to finish packing and get to bed early (yeah, right), since I need to be out of the house no later than 5:30 a.m. to get to SFO on time.

Oh great. Downstairs neighbors are having a party. So much for any hope of getting to sleep early.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm in New York City. I've never been here before, the city is... very much like a shoebox. But even in a huge city like this one, I STILL managed to accidentally run into iceymoon and her husband. XD

Day one was a bit of a mind trip. On our way back to our hotel, standing in our way to get to the entrance of the hotel in fact, was Ewan Mcgregor and Maggie Gyllenhaal. I'd never been that close to movie stars before! When he got into his car, Ewan actually knocked on his car window to make sure we could see him and waved to me and Vanessa (And anyone else who was right next to the car like we were :P). What a polite chap.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project