6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Reina » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:41 pm

I am really, really, REALLY pissed off that Kouhaku made Golden Bomber perform Memeshikute for 2 years in a row. :razz:
おつかれいなー❤
I miss Yanamin...
Reina
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tanaka Reina

Postby Parhelion69 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Kohaku is a joke.
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby stam4o » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:48 am

Within Temptation just uploaded this OMG OMG OMGGGG :yahoo: :yahoo:

And I just saw the one uploaded 2 months ago, featuring TARJA!!! :w00t: :w00t:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! THIS IS SO GREAT!! THE NEW ALUM IS GONNA BE SO GREAT!!!!!
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:31 pm

This gives me such 1990s pop vibes. :heart:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Zunu » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 am

^ That chunky girl really knows how to move. Also, thanks for reminding me how shitty pop music has gotten in the past decade. </getoffmylawn>
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Zunu » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:35 am

Where do all these nobody groups get so much money for promo? I mean, seriously, a pony?

Not new but I just feel like slipping it in here as well because awesome:

Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Moh » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:33 pm

I was gonna complain that this girl is hard to keep up with, but she only has one other album out, so that's a relief. Cute song, haven't listened to the rest of the album yet.

I'm wondering, is it okay for me to just post some compiled images of albums I liked this year? :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Zunu » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Sure that would be great!
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Zunu wrote:Where do all these nobody groups get so much money for promo? I mean, seriously, a pony?
I can't really tell if you're joking around a little with the "nobody group" thing or not.. :lol:

But,
Spoiler: show
FLOWER = 1/5 of E-Girls = Avex, LDH (EXILE), Sony Music = $$$$ = pony.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Zunu wrote:Sure that would be great!

Fantastic. :lol:

Spoiler: show
KPop:
f(x)'s album surprised me, considering how terrible their first one was. Shadow should've been promoted instead of Rum Pum Pum Pum.
IU did the old-timey jazz really well, and she should definitely compose more, because Voice-mail and Friday are excellent.
All of LADIES' CODE's releases have been great, lol. Lee Hi has to work on stage presence, but I love the tone of her voice.
Zion.T's album was particularly good, I could listen to that guy sing all day. Younha's latest mini is full of ballads, but she does them so well.

JPop:
Of course I added C-ute in here! The singles were great, I even liked the album tracks. Not to mention that awesome cover.
MEG really knocked it out of the park with this album, which I didn't think was possible after how good WEAR I AM was.
Namie's album was very western sounding, especially with most of the songs being in English, but I still enjoyed it a lot.
LEVEL3 was a big improvement over JPN. Clockwork should've been a single just so there would've been an instrumental.
Shishido Kavka's debut was great, I just really hope she can keep up the quality with future releases.

At this point, I'm sure I'll like anything Andrew Bird does. How does one person do so many things with a violin? The mind, it boggles! He puts on a great show.
I almost felt silly putting Ariana Grande's album up there, but it was actually really good. Now if only they'd stop styling her like she's 12.
I kept reading so many good things about the CHVRCHES album, and I'm glad I listened to it. Lauren Mayberry's voice takes a little getting used to, but the compositions are pretty great.
I shouldn't have to explain Daft Punk, that one pretty much speaks for itself. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros sounds like old '60s psychedelic rock.
Ellie's re-release was full of catchy stuff, and seeing her live was really awesome. I can't even count the number of times I've listened to that Fitz and the Tantrums album.
Janelle's album was well worth that three year wait, she definitely came back in top form. Jonny Lang's album is more mainstream than a lot of his stuff, but still enjoyable. Another great performer.
Little Mix's album is pretty standard pop music, but their harmonies pull me in every damn time. Local Natives have some nice tunes, and I think the lead singer's voice is fantastic.

tl;dr my musical taste is probably strange. I can write all that, but if I ever have to write an essay for class...
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project