H!P Youtube thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Postby randompasserby » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:24 am

Aaahhhh Sayu ;(
I've posted translations of her saying the exact same thing in interviews around here a few times before so some of you might find this a tad repetitive but please bear with me... She really, really does love Morning Musume a great deal.

Damn. I like to think I'm cynical(realistic) enough to never put too much stock on what I saw on tv/read in articles until proven otherwise and in Sayu's case I already got a healthy stack of evidence in favor of it.

But watching this has just removed any remaining traces of doubt I'll ever have again about her love and dedication to the group.

Just the way she reacts here when asked about whether she's thinking of graduating now with the group's recent success and two new subleaders appointed ... how she breaks down crying explaining what the group meant to her and reaffirming her decision to graduate only after she can give back as much to the group in gratitude.
MARQUEE vol.96 (excerpt)

──For Michishige-san personally, what would you like to accomplish before you can start to feel satisfied?

「The reason I'm here now is because I wanted to become a part of Morning Musume。, truly, and for the time being I don't give much thought to anything beyond that.
Looking at my Senpais, some of them have mentioned how they would like to be an Actress etc before there are even any talks about graduation or in Reina's case, how she discovered something she'd like to to next in band activities, then they graduated to pursue a different path.
For me, instead of deciding to resign after I found something else I'd like to do, I'll only consider that maybe it's time for me to resign after I have accomplished something with Morning Musume。, that I can leave behind as Morning Musume。's Leader and also as Morning Musume。's Michishige Sayumi. I have been much indebted to Morning Musume。 for this past 10 years and I'll try my hardest to give something back in return.
When asked what would I like to do from now on, well, I would like to live a fulfilled life as part Morning Musume。 (lol). I want to devote my life to Morning Musume。or rather... well, basically I want to have a long life and I have this image in my mind of a granny eating senbeis with a crunch in front of the tv watching variety shows, grumbling and complaining all the while. I want to become that kind of granny (lol) 」

―─You really loved the group, huh

「I do. I really do」

:crying: :heart:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am

Awww Haruna.I wasn't always the type to root for older girls to join, but I'm glad i did with her and it's just amazing to see her grow :heart:. Man being an H!P fan gives you so much happy emotions :mikihead:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby DSQueenie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:51 am

I'm sure you guys have already heard this one but I adore Tsunku versions for H!P songs. Not as much as the originals but they are really good~
I used to have a Tumblr about Idols...
DSQueenie
Acolyte

Postby JonCC » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:57 am

The man really needs to come out with a H!P cover album (which technically would be a self cover album twice removed).
Or just release a new solo-album like he did in the past with a few H!P covers on it.
i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Tsunku's solo stuff is just gold.

The Tsunku Beat - Sugoi Ne.

More here: http://www.youtube.com/user/oknytb/videos
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby erilaz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 am

Sohee wrote:Ahahahahhahahaa "Obasan yadaaaa" xDDD
I loved the "SAYASHIIII" though so cute. Man. <3 Wonder how old she is.

According to the description on this video, posted a week later, she's 2 years, 11 months old.

Sohee wrote:I hope she gets to go to a concert. <3

"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby JonCC » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:10 am

^
People may dislike Momoko or find her annoying but when you can bring in fans like this...
...I for one am very glad the Momochi character exists.

Growing up wota: they should make a tv-show out of it. :giggle:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Starra » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 pm

JonCC wrote:The man really needs to come out with a H!P cover album (which technically would be a self cover album twice removed).
Or just release a new solo-album like he did in the past with a few H!P covers on it.
i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Never forget.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby fujii hina » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:21 pm

DSQueenie wrote:[youtube]CbJDhpWr6hY[/youtube]

I'm sure you guys have already heard this one but I adore Tsunku versions for H!P songs. Not as much as the originals but they are really good~

I love how when the girls heard the start of the song, they knew exactly what it was. They listen to his versions to learn the songs. I think that's surreal.
Idols come and go but Sayu is forever.
fujii hina
Senior Initiate

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 pm

I wish Duu had more lines, she has such a nice voice.

I'd love a duet with Duu and Sakura tbh.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Lisa » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 am

:heart: As a Kuduu fan, I adore her looks, but specially her voice and her singing. I'm sure she'll get more lines in the future, so I'm waiting patiently. *-*
Lisa
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project