H!P Members' Official Social Media Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Member's Official Blogs Discussion Thread

Postby boinsie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 am

Celedam wrote:Poor Airi, all these expectations because her parents are golfers. She plays up the image because it's cute, but she doesn't actually play the game…

Definitely, and it always becomes terribly obvious whenever she's actually made to talk about golf or play it--she doesn't know much and definitely sucks at driving and putting, etc.
Like you said, she's cute, but now that we have two actual golfers maybe she should be left out of the calls for challenges. ^^; She can caddy. :twisted:
boinsie
Guru

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:44 am

Amped wrote:Berryz Spring Concert ended today. Shimizu wants Budokan too.

Shimizu appoints Miya as sub-captain, because shes lonely.

http://ameblo.jp/shimizu--saki/entry-11520979989.html

My Two favorite members :heart: That's so cute. MAKE IT HAPPEN TSUNKU
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Mizu_D3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:38 am

^
LOL why miya? i was thought that momo will be sub-leader :lol:
Mizu_D3
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mano Erina

Postby DSQueenie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 am

^
Why did you think Momo? Momo and Miya are both as mature and able to be sub leader (or in this case lieutenant).
I used to have a Tumblr about Idols...
DSQueenie
Acolyte

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 am

AyuHikaru wrote:I love Berryz, I do. My girls Risako and Miya are there. Momo is popular on the variety circuit, Yurina kinda has that "LOL I'm tall" thing. Chi and Maasa are funny. Captain is da bomb dancer and rapper.... but they really are lacking that fighting spirit.

When I watched the subbed Tsunclub I was shocked when Miya said that Captain was passive and then Captain just completely confirmed it. She's sooo passive as a leader and Berryz just kinda does whatever. They don't feel like their fighting for anything. Even watching their concerts, there not as full of energy as Morning Musume, nor as on point and electric as C-ute are. They are falling flat, they are comming across boring. They need a fighting spirit put in them, like, right now.

THAT's why they aren't selling as much. Look at Momusu right now, look at C-ute. They are Electric, shocking, vibrant. Morning Musume is being called Reborn, C-ute is being called the Idol group to watch live. Berryz is floundering, the girls need to care more. They just come across as happy with their place (Except Momo). It's a harsh truth, but it is the truth.

Yo Captain, can you speak English and did you read my post or what?
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby iluvatarin » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 am

Full translation of that post, cuz I think it's important lol:
http://blog-project.net/shimizu-saki/126348

Captain Shimizu's getting serious!!! The most motivated I've heard her sound in... quite a while.

Btw, does anyone actually remember me as this username (like from JPM? :lol: )
To those who don't, and maybe some who do, I also go by rokun. Yoroshiku ;)

Oh, and AyuHikaru, I gave almost the same thoughts over on another forum. XD I guess it's really not just me...
iluvatarin
Minion

Postby boinsie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:08 am

^ I feel like most of the previous leaders of MM were very passive as well, as compared to how Sayumi's handling things. Here's hoping Berryz can aim for success!

Also: I remember you as iluvatarin, though maybe only because we were both at AX in '09 and I wrote your name on the group picture we took? :hehe:
I also remember a user named rokun, but I don't think I realized that the two were the same person. ^^;;;
boinsie
Guru

Postby zam_ho » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 am

rokun what u doing here :P
I read that as "I love a train" ^^;

Can't blame Captain for being passive. Everyone kept saying that leaders were just figure heads and they don't decide on anything. Looks like that myth is busted. Better late than never Captain. Ganbatte Captain. No doubt Miya would get Berryz all stirred up in no time XD
zam_ho

Postby boinsie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 am

Exactly! They have just been figureheads, up until sort-of Takahashi, sort-of a bit more Gaki, and definitely Michishige.

I always read it "I love tarin" :hehe:
boinsie
Guru

Postby iluvatarin » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 am

Ah the good old "I love a train" days. You're not the first one to have read it that way. XD (it's actually based on the god of Middle Earth...) I went by iluvatarin on JPM for years, since... 2004? Until that imploded and I never jumped on board over here, started posting translations to another forum where I'd set the name "Ro-kun" to sound more Japanese lol, and stuck with it on places I joined after that for that reason.

I do remember you from AX, boins ^^ Ayu-H too, among others, of course. And of course our dear amped (thanks for posting all the b!p translations here, btw!). :)

It would be nice to see if Captain actually did more and reformed the leader position within H!P. If anyone would be able to do it... I'd imagine they're giving Sayu more control since she has far more experience than any of the previous leaders did upon starting, and Captain at this point has just as much. Not to mention, in contrast with Sayu, she's been in the leadership position for 10 years already.

Perhaps it could be a bit of an angle toward an eventual "Admiral of H!P" position, too? I'd imagine Tsunku wouldn't want a very passive leader for that position.
iluvatarin
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project