Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th generation audition! - Result : No winners. Restart : 6/15~8/7

Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:31 pm

I'm holding out hope for them to finally have a two member generation. I doubt it will happen but I really don't want the group bloated to a larger size, I was bothered enough when it was 4 additions for 12th gen.

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th generation audition! - Result : No winners. Restart : 6/15~8/7

Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 am

probably looking at another 4nin or 1nin gen. Depends on how many girls are going to graduate.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:32 am

Amped wrote:Morning Musume.'16 serial card release event at LaForet Museum Roppongi 7/3/16

staff also handed out fliers for the audition.

Nakayoshi magazine - audition ad

Back to promoting again. They went all out across the country the first time around.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:40 am

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:I'm holding out hope for them to finally have a two member generation. I doubt it will happen but I really don't want the group bloated to a larger size, I was bothered enough when it was 4 additions for 12th gen.

SOMEDAY.

I've been wanting this since like 7th Gen. It's always 4 or 1 (And the clusterfuck that was 8th which was 1, then 2 - which is the closest thing I ever got).

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:17 am

Zunu wrote:Too bad Matsuoka Mayu isn't available for real.

You never know. I mean, Fujimoto Miki happened with 6th gen.

I think there's a small possibility since she did a feature with Morning Musume and created an entire drama about her becoming a member towards the end. I'm not getting my hopes too high but it could be a message.

I want a 2 or 3 member gen. 3 member because we've only had two generations like that (we almost had a 3 member 9th gen though) and 2 member because we've never had that size and they have 11 other members already. Adding two more spots can take over Zukki and Riho's parts in formations easily so they don't have to recreate them as much.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:12 am

Besides being too old, Mayu is already much more successful as a mainstream actress than she would ever be as an idol. She got to live her fantasy through that drama, and I'm sure she'll stay in touch with the group, but joining for real would be a huge step backwards for her now.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:31 am

Matsuoka Mayu is so busy now. She has a new CM deal, and in a drama currently. She also got appointed as the new "Natto Queen", and had a voice acting role in the new Pokemon movie. 2016 is her year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHBoKY-4Mas

Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:49 pm

a bunch of display posters promoting the audition spotted at Sendai station

Near the Osaka Dome

near bus center

audition ad in Seventeen magazine

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:45 am

Midosuji Line Umeda Station

Yakuin Station

Fukuzumi station

Hakata Station

Sapporo

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:04 pm

It's probably not, but I feel like they're promoting this audition way more this second time around. Also with using the Utakata image, I'm wondering if their focus for this audition has greatly changed with what may be an image change now that Riho's gone off.
Post a reply