H!P Youtube thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Postby wotakubrandon » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:35 am

She's certainly sweet and energetic like Eri but I always thought her strangeness was what stuck out about her.
wotakubrandon

Postby zam_ho » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:44 am

What year was that concert?

I would actually say Masaki's hyper personality is on par with Koha's.
zam_ho

Postby randompasserby » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:57 am

rival survival? 2010 fall

Speaking of strangeness, it's also Kamei's schtick since day one, does anyone still had a link to her hiding in between walls XD ? That was her right?

Eririn is... a bit bipolar ^^;. I don't know how else to describe her :lol:
Most of the times she seems to be very laid back or as Sayu puts it "funya funya" ノノ*^ー^) and other times she can be as hyper as an overcharged duracell bunny.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby wotakubrandon » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 am

She was hiding in like cabinets too wasn't she?
wotakubrandon

Postby Chibs » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:48 pm

ah i remember that, but i forgot where i saw it ;o;

edit: also I would say Koharu has a different type of hyperness, Maachan's is more like Eri's who can be pretty hyper.
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Sohee » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Tsunku said in TsunClub (Yes I am still working on that, sorry it takes forever, you know. Life.) that Masaki's uniqueness is similar to Koharu's, or so he thought, but then realized it's different and so a new kind in H!P.
Because she is. Completely different.
Eri was strange and awkwardly hyper at times. But I wouldn't say her and Masaki are similar in that particular way. I do see similarities but not that they're "the same kind of hyper." Not even the same kind of weird. Just... idk. Aura. Maybe.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby randompasserby » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:55 pm

wotakubrandon wrote:She was hiding in like cabinets too wasn't she?
I think so, can't find any vid right now though...

zam_ho wrote:
randompasserby wrote:Also Aruiteru is Sayu's absolute favorite MM song ever.

If Sayu had sang Aruiteru solo before, maybe someone can put the audio over the Lalala no Pipipi MV XD

She sorta hummed it along as she walked down a pier in her Love Hello-17 DVD :music: . In a way that could already be considered her own PV for it lol
[youtube]dFmOx-6N3CI[/youtube]
please don't post this link elsewhere btw

A while ago I tried translating some of Sayu's 50 single comments, might as well post this here.
[youtube]CtF1oyYNbZY[/youtube]
Aruiteru!

This song, I really love it!! Out of 50 singles I can say this is my most favorite song.
I love it so much.

When I was first given this song and read the lyrics for the first time I was extremely touched. Thinking about lines like "You are not alone, everyone is here with you"
At that time, even though nothing particularly special happened, I was losing my confidence.
"Is it alright if I keep going like this?" Well everyone has thought about it sometimes during their life right? I was like that back then. It was during that time that we were given Aruiteru and reading the lyrics i thought ...
"I'm not alone! The other members are here. The fans are there for me too". It gave me a lot of power
It really was thanks to this song that I was saved. It really saved me back then

Even now, when I'm working in Morning Musume with everyone although I'm more at ease , when I'm going to a location all by myself...
I still get worried and keep thinking "Am I going to be alright doing this alone?"
At times like those, when I'm in a taxi or a train, I'll listen to Aruiteru and resolved myself to do my best

For me Aruiteru is a very important song, so much so that I can say its my life's theme song.It always gives me power
When we performed it in concerts, Tsunku-san always puts it in the best place as the last song or as an encore
In terms of lyrics, since I can sing it to convey my feelings of gratitude for the fans too I think it's a great song for concerts
For a while I've only thought about this song and how much it relates to me, hearing the line of "You're not alone, everyone's here with you" I only thought "I see now, Sayumi is not alone ".
But recently, when we're singing it in concerts and such I was able to sing it to the fans with the feeling of telling them "You're not alone too", "Morning Musume is here for you". When you're having a bad time at work or maybe sometimes when you get annoyed at someone but by going to Morning Musume's concerts or listening to our songs
You can feel that "Ah even for me, Morning Musume is always here". I think it'll be great if you can feel that way. I would also love it if more people around the world would start feeling that way too. Even though I've been thinking about it in a self-centered way up until recently, the fact that I'm now able to think about how it relates to other people too is also thanks to this song that I've grown.
Or so I thought. :giggle:

Another thing that I remembered clearly about Aruiteru is that it ranked first in Oricon rankings
It was also for the first time since I joined Morning Musume. It's an amazing feat
My debut single with Morning Musume was Shabondama, before that we had a lot of songs that was ranked 1st but since 6th generation joined in due to various factors like timing and luck, we haven't been able to reach 1st place
So when I heard that the Aruiteru I loved so much ranked 1st on the charts I was so happy that I cried. Just remembering it now I feel like crying already
It's a very important song for me. From now on too, I'll keep treasuring it forever
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby reiness77 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 pm

hey guys, I've been out of loop in HP for a while so not really familiar with new releases and such. Awhile ago I stumbled upon a video clip of C-ute in their official channel that I found interesting. It's PV of their old singles like Massara and Tokkaiko but was shot recently (2012). Anyone knows what's the name of that DVD? Is it out yet? Thanks in advance :D
reiness77
Initiate

Postby Zunu » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi reiness77, it's the 2 Cute Shinseinaru Best Album (2℃-ute神聖なるベストアルバム) Ltd.edition A, their compilation CD that came out late last year, which was filled with mostly remakes of their old hits, plus their recent releases and one new song. In limited edition A,it also came with a DVD with several videos of the remakes.

See here.

(Sorry I'm not on a PC right now, can't URL-encode that link, but just copy paste everything within the URL brackets.)
Boin-Edit: Because why not, I am on a PC. :hehe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Cute_Shinseinaru_Best_Album
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby reiness77 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Zunu wrote:Hi reiness77, it's the 2 Cute Shinseinaru Best Album (2℃-ute神聖なるベストアルバム) Ltd.edition A, their compilation CD that came out late last year, which was filled with mostly remakes of their old hits, plus their recent releases and one new song. In limited edition A,it also came with a DVD with several videos of the remakes.

See here.

(Sorry I'm not on a PC right now, can't URL-encode that link, but just copy paste everything within the URL brackets.)
Boin-Edit: Because why not, I am on a PC. :hehe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Cute_Shinseinaru_Best_Album

Thanks Zunu, I'll pick it up when I got the chance.
I think I recognized your nick from the old JPM forum, glad to see you still around.
reiness77
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project