[9/30] Tsubaki Factory 7th single "DanshaISM / Ima Nanji?"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [9/30] Tsubaki Factory 7th single "DanshaISM / Ima Nanji?"

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby Sohee » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:18 pm

otaku_blue wrote:
Tsubaki keeps being, to me, the group that has a few interesting members but is ridiculously meh as a group that just so happens to get interesting songs.

This is such a poor take on the group lol. They're all nice girls. Why do you find Yamagishi annoying? She seems like an honest and hard working leader to me at least. I think that because she's a bit soft spoken she doesn't come across as a good leader. But she's done a great job in improving her skills (solo fest), and taking one for the group with gravure. There's probably more behind the scenes as well. I mean she's done pretty well considering all 9 of them are still together.

I never liked groups like tsubaki - they're just like the keyakizaka or whatever groups imagewise and it's just not my cup of tea. I realize it's popular to some degree so that's great for them but... eh.
Same with Yamagishi, she's not my type of idol and with her trying to be sexy or whatever lately and (again, IMO) not pulling it off at all, it's just uncomfortable to watch. I'm sure she's hardworking and whatever, I'm not saying she's a bad person or anything lol

All my opinion - if you don't agree that's fine and hey, more tsubaki and yamagishi for you.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Sohee wrote:
otaku_blue wrote:
Tsubaki keeps being, to me, the group that has a few interesting members but is ridiculously meh as a group that just so happens to get interesting songs.

This is such a poor take on the group lol. They're all nice girls. Why do you find Yamagishi annoying? She seems like an honest and hard working leader to me at least. I think that because she's a bit soft spoken she doesn't come across as a good leader. But she's done a great job in improving her skills (solo fest), and taking one for the group with gravure. There's probably more behind the scenes as well. I mean she's done pretty well considering all 9 of them are still together.

I never liked groups like tsubaki - they're just like the keyakizaka or whatever groups imagewise and it's just not my cup of tea. I realize it's popular to some degree so that's great for them but... eh.
Same with Yamagishi, she's not my type of idol and with her trying to be sexy or whatever lately and (again, IMO) not pulling it off at all, it's just uncomfortable to watch. I'm sure she's hardworking and whatever, I'm not saying she's a bad person or anything lol

All my opinion - if you don't agree that's fine and hey, more tsubaki and yamagishi for you.

I tend to agree. I think some of the members of Tsubaki are pretty, dance really well, but as a group the dynamic is weird? Compare it to ANGERME or MM and I think it's pretty obvious
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Solarblade » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:03 am

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7590/
Tracklsit is finally updated

Reg A and Reg B have separate B-sides!

My Darling ~Do you love me?~ on Reg A (Lyrics and Composition by Nakajima Takui and Arranged by Itagaki Yusuke)

Koi no UFO Catcher (恋のUFOキャッチャー) on Reg B (Lyrics, Comp, and Arranged by Tsuchihashi Jin) (All I can find about him was that he did the composition for Country Girls' "Konamaiki Girl").
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:58 am

Nakajima Takui wrote the additional track "My Darling ~Do you love me?~", and he is participating as backing vocals too. It's a sweet soul dance number that is inspired by The Supremes in the 60's.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/12325/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Sohee » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:45 am

b-sides! *____*
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Moh » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:35 am

Amped wrote:It's a sweet soul dance number that is inspired by The Supremes in the 60's.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/12325/

Oh I have to hear this.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Jessi » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:48 am

Tsubaki Factory is the group that was awkward while Kobushi Factory was on their A game. Tsubaki is now the one left standing without a single scandal and a bunch of popular and well selling songs under their belt while Kobushi had scandal after scandal and in the end dissolved. So for some reason being the tragic awkward underdogs is honestly what makes them kind of appealing. Your kind of root for them even though they are missing that spark that everyone else seems to have. Also the music is always on point so you can’t ignore that.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby B8067HC » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 am

Again their "successful period" so far because of their distinct direction (now every group in haropro going this way). Tsubaki's often portrayed as an innocent and pure girls (Risamaru is the best example). That make fans to know more about them.
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:33 pm

It feels like they waited longer than usual to announce those bonus tracks. :lol: Looking forward to them.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project