Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:28 am

KSS addition aside
My thoughts on the new members
Yuumi being the first to be revealed seemed so fitting I’m excited to see what she will do

Shiori she’s just so cute both her and Yuumi seemed like very relaxed type of people

Marin, I’ll be honest this is the videogame nerd me speaking, both her name and her hair literally just made me think of Marlene from FF7, what also stood out to me is the name Fukuda which obviously made me think of Kanon, but nonetheless I’ve got a vibe she may be on level with Tanimoto Ami, soft spoken type but can nail a note in a pure Tsubaki sense.

And finally Risa, I’ll agree I feel like she got slept on when both Ichika and Kisaki were revealed, however she does stand out to me when she got revealed, I’m excited to hear her sing.

I’m also intrigued how they are going to start activities considering the concert not everyone is back together officially. Perhaps half go with one team and the other half go with the other team
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Amped » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:56 am

commemorative group selfies

10 member Juice=Juice
https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 08726.html
https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 07265.html

https://twitter.com/JuiceJuice_uf/statu ... 8689772555

12 member Tsubaki Factory
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 15386.html

Tsubaki's got, Kasai Yuumi, who was an actress. They also two musical buffs in Yagi Shiori and Yofuu Runo. Fukuda Marin plays the violin.

Juice's got, Irie Risa, a fan of Tamura Meimi, a musical actress. Arisawa plays the violin.
Last edited by Amped on Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Doraleous » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:33 am

They threatened to shoot.

We thought it was a handgun.

Instead, they pulled out a bazooka.

And I was glad to be caught in the explosion.
Doraleous
Senior Initiate

Postby Denki » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:36 am

Didn’t expect them to debut 3 new girls in Tsubaki, but I’m happy for all of them.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Moh » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:06 am

I need to actually go watch H!S; I didn't expect Yofuu to be put in Tsubaki! But at least she gets to debut, so I'm happy. I didn't expect Arisawa or Ebata in J=J either. :lol:

The new girls are all really cute! Irie reminds me of a former H!P member but I can't really place which one.

Aaaa I'm so excited I didn't expect them to add that many members. :')
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby verilian » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:13 am

Mano Erina perhaps? Her smile is all Mano for me haha. I expected Ichika in Juice=Juice but Kisaki and Runo’s placements were a …shock. Lol.
verilian
Senior Initiate

Postby Moh » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:16 am

Watched it; I really loved Marin's reaction and how shocked Runo was. :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing all the new members perform!
Kanatomo seemed real excited to announce the new members. :') Ichika's reaction made me laugh, she really couldn't believe it.

verilian wrote:Mano Erina perhaps? Her smile is all Mano for me haha.

YES that's who I was thinking of. Mixed with someone else, though? She's like a blend of a few different girls. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby iluvatarin » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:31 am

Amped wrote:It is now official on the H!P site. The new members will be officially unveiled to everyone at the Hello! Project 2021 Summer Sapphire & Ruby concert tour on July 17th.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/13363/

Their profiles :

Juice=Juice new members

Irie Risa

Date of Birth: October 18th, 2005 (15 years old, 1st year high school student)
Birthplace: Chiba Prefecture
Blood type: A type
Hobbies: Playing the shamisen, muscle training, listening to Hello Project songs

Special skills :
English Proficiency Test level 2, Chinese Proficiency Test level 2, 4-dan calligraphy, 4-dan handwriting, Japanese drumming
Favorite music genre :
J-POP (Hello! Project)
Favorite sport :
Baseball
Personal Motto :
Self-discipline

http://www.helloproject.com/juicejuice/ ... risa_irie/

Risa seems like a smart cookie
iluvatarin
Acolyte

Postby yumepin » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:52 am

Can you imagine my shock when I was absolutely expecting Tsubaki to only get one new member, MAYBE two, only to be hit by FOUR WHOLE ADDITIONS? And boy am I glad that H!P surprised us in the grandest way possible. All four girls are really, really pretty and unique (visually), I can't wait to see them together and find out more about them! I was especially happy to see Yagi Shiori and Fukuda Marin mention that their favorite senior is Yumeno. That's an absolute first! :heart: On the other hand, it feels really odd to see Tsubaki at double the amount of members than what they started out as. But I'm very excited too, we're breaking in a new era of H!P where all groups are huge and full of character

Personally, out of all the new faces in Tsubaki, Marin interests me the most. I had to dub her Kinoko Girl, she reminds me of a forest fairy.
As for Juice, isn't Irie Risa super pretty? I found my eyes glued to her, especially her smile. And yay for Ichika and Kisaki's debut! I'm sure Yume is going to be a funny senior :giggle:

And can we please stop talking about upcoming graduations in Tsubaki? I-If I plug my ears and go lalala it won't happen right? R-Right guys? :tmi:
✾: 岸本ゆめの εїз: 橋迫鈴 ❦: 松永里愛 ∞: 島倉りか, 山﨑夢羽 ☁: 横山玲奈 ★: 北原もも 研修生: 松原ユリヤ, 平山遊季 ♥: 工藤遥, 福田花音

コンクリートの向こう側へ
yumepin
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 岸本ゆめの

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project