3/31 Morning Musume ’21 16th album - 16th〜That’s J-POP〜

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 3/31 Morning Musume ’21 16th album - 16th〜That’s J-POP〜

Postby Celedam » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:38 am

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '21 new album "16th~That’s J-POP~" internet signing events at Limited Stand 3.25.21

9:00pm~ Ishida, Oda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4DIV0vGBbo

Subtitled highlights!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Stereo » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:22 am

Thank you so much, that kind of subtitles are very nice and give me lot of joy. Thank you !
Stereo
Senior Initiate

Postby Celedam » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:29 am

^ I just reposted it. You should click through to the actual video on YouTube and express your thanks there. I'm sure it would be appreciated.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:36 am

Amped wrote:Album Promotion Events

Morning Musume. '21 will hold online autograph signing events for those who pre-ordered the new album "16th~That’s J-POP~" on Limited Stand's site.

It will be live streamed on Limited Stand's youtube channel and will be archived for one week.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7QGT ... -i0f9mbMBQ

1st round schedule :

★3/25
6pm~ Fukumura, Yamazaki
7:30pm~ Sato, Kitagawa
9:00pm~ Ishida, Oda

★3/29
6pm~ Nonaka, Okamura
7:30pm~ Ikuta, Kaga
9pm~ Makina, Haga

★3/30
6pm~ Yokoyama, Morito

https://limista.jp/projects/1630

2nd round schedule

★3/30
7:30pm~ Fukumura, Makino
9pm~ Sato, Oda

★3/31
6pm~ Ishida, Okamura
7:30pm~ Nonaka, Kitagawa
9pm~ Ikuta, Haga

★4/1
7pm~ Morito, Yamazaki,
8:30~ Kaga, Yokoyama

https://limista.jp/projects/1631

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 233d489975

Morning Musume. '21 new album "16th~That’s J-POP~" internet signing events at Limited Stand 3.30.21

Last event of the 1st round

6pm~ Yokoyama, Morito

~~~~

2nd round of internet signing events begin

7:30pm~ Fukumura, Makino

9pm~ Oda, (Sato Masaki is absent, so Oda Sakura will be supported by Fukumura Mizuki)

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:46 am

Apple Music Japan previews
https://music.apple.com/jp/album/16th-t ... 1558811237

~~~~~

Pre-Release Day Store Promotion for the new album

Tower Records Shibuya : "Japan's long-established Girls Vocal Group"

Spoiler: show
Tower Shinjuku

Tower Tamakomai

Tower Nagoya

Tower Akihabara

Tower Namba Osaka

Tower Sendai

Tower ArYao

Shibuya TSUTAYA

SB Mitsumoto

Yamano Hashimoto

HMV Sapporo

HMV Kawasaki

HMV&BOOKS Hakata

HMV Okinawa

HMV Urawa

HMV Yono

HMV Toyosu

~~~~~

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:08 pm

Today is Release Day

Morning Musume. '21 Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina interviewed about the new album in Chunichi morning newspaper

Headline "Morning's first album in 3 years and 4 months released today - J-POP Compilation"
https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/227645

Morning Musume. '21, an idol group belonging to Hello! Project, will release their 16th original album "16th ~That's J-POP~" on March 31st, their first in 3 years and 4 months. We talked to Fukumura Mizuki (24) and Ikuta Erina (23) about what to listen to in the album, how they have supported the group as leaders and sub-leaders, and the future of the group.

This is the first album for the 15th gen members Kitagawa Rio (17), Yamazaki Mei (15) and Okamura Homare (15), who joined the group in June 2019. It contains a total of 15 songs, including the singles "LOVEPedia" and "Ningen Kankei No way way", in which the three participated for the first time, and the latest song "Junjou Evidence". Overall producer Tsunku♂ (52) confidently titled the album "This is the culmination of J-POP".

Fukumura : "There are 8 new songs in this album, so we had a lot of fun recording it. Among them, there are up-tempo songs, modern songs, and ballads, and the songs that are close to the current times stand out.
Ikuta : "In my opinion, this album has a lot of bright numbers, and I think it's filled with Tsunku♂'s feeling of '"Please make everyone in the world smile.'"

What the two of them are focusing on is the growth of the 15th gen members.

Ikuta: "We 9th gen members had to be taught, but now the juniors get to learn by watching videos, so they are able to absorb and memorize quickly. The older members are struggling to keep up with them."
Fukumura: "The one who has changed the most is Kitagawa Rio. Her voice has changed, but she has also become more mature and beautiful. She's always been good at it, but she's also absorbed the way of singing very quickly. I thought, 'I can see the future (of the group)'."

The seniors were not to be outdone. On the recorded song "Aishite ga Nan Warui!?", both Fukumura and Ikuta tried their hands at solo rapping.
Ikuta: "There's a part of me that thinks I can't beat Nonaka in English, but now that the 9th gen members are in charge of the first and second positions, I've gained so much confidence that I'm thinking of starting English."
Are there areas where you can win? "There are many areas where we can win. I'm sorry, but I think I'm the best in terms of face, including everyone."

Fukumura: ".......", "On Instagram, you write '#EriponKawaii' or '#NationalTreasure', right? I recommend everyone to scroll down through those (laughs)."

After Ikuta's usual outburst of self-love, the leader once again gave her stamp of approval to the finished product.
Fukumura: "No matter what kind of era comes, Tsunku-san will always make us look towards a bright future. "I can't really express it just by being 'positive'". I want to listen to this album alone for a long time. My biggest dream is to bring this album to a live concert, but since that's not possible, I want everyone to keep listening to it."

This year marks the 10th anniversary of Fukumura and Ikuta joining the group, when they started their careers as 9th gen members on January 2nd, 2011 with Sayashi Riho, who graduated in 2015 and returned to the entertainment industry after a short break, and Suzuki Kanon, who graduated in 2016 and retired from the entertainment industry.

Fukumura : "I'm in a position where I have to organize "Morning", and I'm also in a position to watch "Hello! Project" (as the leader of the whole group), so I feel a lot of weight, but Eripon is the one who eases it in a good way. She doesn't directly help me in any way, but she makes me feel at ease. I'm happy to see that we both love Morning Musume."
Ikuta: "I really feel that I've been able to continue for 10 years because of you. In the beginning, rehearsals were so hard that I would have quit in a couple of years if I hadn't been doing what I was doing then. Now, I don't feel like it's hard at all, I just feel like it's fun. I'm grateful to our leader for creating a space where I can easily express my selfishness."

Now that their daily lives have been drastically changed by Corona, they are looking forward to the day when they can perform together in front of their fans, protecting the future of the group together.

Fukumura : "Our main focus is on our live performances, but since we've been spending more time at home, I think people know more about our personal lives through social media. I'd like you to see more of us as girls, and we're all training hard and working hard so that we're still the same "tairyoku obake," so I'd like us all to be people who can share our songs."
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:13 pm

This whole album is FIRE!!!! Oh my god.

TIME IS MONEY is awesome!!!!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Moh » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:36 pm

Aishite Nan ga Warui!? would've been a great single.
I did not expect Shinjiru Shika! to sound like that. I don't hate it, though!
TIME IS MONEY! is gonna be great once the crowds can finally chant again. :lol:
Why do I feel like I've heard Nakimushi My Dream before?
Futari wa Abekobe is SO. CUTE. Probably my favorite of the unit songs.
Kono Mama! will also be a great one for the chants. :thumbs-up: Also would've been a great single imo.
Still not a fan of Hey! Unfair Baby tbh. That key change in the hook takes me out of it every time, lol.
Still liking Renai Destiny a lot, though!
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Solarblade » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:40 pm

Moh wrote:Why do I feel like I've heard Nakimushi My Dream before?

That intro IMMEDIATELY made me think of Wakaindashi! xD
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project