Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:07 am

I don’t think so, as far as I’m aware Maachan is just taking a break and we won’t hear anything more until the end of this concert tour

It’s likely for the KSS, with the debut of Natsume, Ruli, Miku and Momo, there’s only 10 kenshuseii remaining now

Also yes please UpF. Add Runo!!!
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby yumepin » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:16 pm

I'm so excited! Tsubaki's second album was a letdown for me personally so I've been extra excited for this announcement to hype me up. Fingers crossed for Arisawa because her personality is incredible. Maybe Sakura as well for a double boost? As for Juice=Juice I'm praying for Runo and Yuki!

Yuliya being the most senior now is crazy! Hopefully, she'll get added to ANGERME when she's a little bit older! I just see her blending in perfectly with that odd character of hers.
✾: 岸本ゆめの εїз: 橋迫鈴 ❦: 松永里愛 ∞: 島倉りか, 山﨑夢羽 ☁: 横山玲奈 ★: 北原もも 研修生: 松原ユリヤ, 平山遊季 ♥: 工藤遥, 福田花音

コンクリートの向こう側へ
yumepin
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 岸本ゆめの

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:46 pm

Hello! Station #383

"Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Announcement Special!"

MC Kanazawa Tomoko (Juice=Juice) & Yamagishi Riko (Tsubaki Factory)

Youtube premiere

This week's "Hello! Station" is a special announcement of the new members of Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory! The "Hello! Project Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory joint audition" for new members was held from January 22nd, 2021. Thank you very much for the many people who applied. We are pleased to announce that successful applicants have been selected.

New members have joined Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory. Thank you for your continued support!

~~~~~

- Tsubaki Factory new member announcement special :
Kasai Yuumi (河西結心) from Yamanashi 17 years old! : Skill is Cheer dance, Nickname Yuumi or Yuu-chan or Kasai, or full name. She admires Suzuki Airi. Wants to do a Christmas gift exchange with everyone.
Yagi Shiori (八木栞) from Aichi 17 years old! : skilled in ballet, jazz dance. admires Kishimoto Yumeno. Watching Hello! Project videos.
Fukuda Marin (福田真琳) from Nagasaki 16 years old! : Her skill is ballet and violin. She also admires Kishimoto Yumeno. Her favorite color is blue and white.
From Kenshuusei : Yofuu Runo (豫風瑠乃) from Osaka 13 years old! Yofuu is Yagi Shiori's favorite Kenshuusei

4 new members for Tsubaki! Wow! Everyone is so damn pretty.

- Juice=Juice new member announcement special :
Irie Risa (入江里咲) from Chiba 15 years old! : She admires Tamura Meimi and Sasaki Rikako.
From Kenshuusei : Arisawa Ichika (有澤一華) from Osaka 17 years old! :
From Kenshuusei : Ebata Kisaki (江端妃咲) from Kyoto 14 years old!

Favorite colors
Risa Orange
Arisawa yellow, light blue
Kisaki orange, white

3 new members for Juice=Juice!

Hirayama Yuki has been snubbed. Arisawa Ichika gets picked over her favorite senior Hirayama Yuki...awkward...

- quick recap of the New group's 4 member additions well. They showed some new scenes not shown on Hello Dream.
- Hello! Project New member audition 2021 on July 20th.

Tsubaki Factory is 12 members.
Juice=Juice is 10 members.
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:19 pm

Between the H!P Trainee Unit announcement two days ago and these members this has the potential to be the most powerful additions in a long time.
Both in raw numbers as in the new members themselves. Exciting times.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:22 pm

I’m surprised Runo was put into Tsubaki and Kisaki and Ichika was put into J=J, I thought that Runo would be put into J=J and Kisaki and Ichika in Tsubaki, oh well regardless I am sooo happy these three debuted as well as the new four h!p members
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:40 pm

Then done me a switcharooo! I was totally expecting Runo in Juice and Ichika in Tsubaki. But I’m happy the two I wanted got in regardless of where they were placed.

I hope we get some footage because I’m super curious about what we’re getting for Juice more so in relation to Tsubaki as far as vocal ability.

With the amount of members they added to Tsubaki I imagine some graduations incoming in the next few years.

Considering the hour I was like, so smitten by Ichika and totally missed the part where she said her name. XD She looks nice with her hair down. And I look forward to her singing Wonderful World in English because you know it’s gonna happen!!! Also, she was giving me serious Kei/Ayumi vibes.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:04 pm

It is now official on the H!P site. The new members will be officially unveiled to everyone at the Hello! Project 2021 Summer Sapphire & Ruby concert tour on July 17th.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/13363/

Their profiles :

Juice=Juice new members

Irie Risa
Date of Birth: October 18th, 2005 (15 years old, 1st year high school student)
Birthplace: Chiba Prefecture
Blood type: A type
Hobbies: Playing the shamisen, muscle training, listening to Hello Project songs

Special skills :
English Proficiency Test level 2, Chinese Proficiency Test level 2, 4-dan calligraphy, 4-dan handwriting, Japanese drumming
Favorite music genre :
J-POP (Hello! Project)
Favorite sport :
Baseball
Personal Motto :
Self-discipline

http://www.helloproject.com/juicejuice/ ... risa_irie/

Ebata Kisaki
Date of birth: January 30th, 2007 (age 14, junior high school student)
Birthplace:Kyoto Prefecture
Blood type: A type
Hobby: Making things
From August 2019, a member of Kenshuusei

http://www.helloproject.com/juicejuice/ ... aki_ebata/

Arisawa Ichika
Date of birth: December 23rd, 2003 (age 17, senior year of high school)
Birthplace: Osaka
Blood type: O type
Hobbies: Eating, listening to music (analysis), classical ballet
She has been a member of Kenshuusei since November 2020.

http://www.helloproject.com/juicejuice/ ... a_arisawa/

Tsubaki Factory new members

Kasai Yuumi
Date of birth: July 30th, 2003 (age 17, senior year of high school) *Almost her birthday
Birthplace: Yamanashi Prefecture
Blood type: O type
Hobbies: Dancing. Sleeping.

Favorite music genre :
J-POP
Favorite sport :
Field field hockey
Motto :
Nana Korobi Ya Oki

http://www.helloproject.com/tsubakifact ... umi_kasai/

Yagi Shiori
Date of birth: September 19th, 2003 (17 years old, senior in high school)
Birthplace:Aichi Prefecture
Blood type: O
Hobby: Watching musicals

Favorite musical genre :
Musicals
Favorite sport :
Swimming
Personal Motto :
All things must come to fruition for those who have ambition

http://www.helloproject.com/tsubakifact ... iori_yagi/

Fukuda Marin
Date of birth: October 18th, 2004 (age 16, 2nd year in high school)
Birthplace:Nagasaki Prefecture
Blood type: AB
Hobbies: Eating, playing the violin

Specialties :
Ballet
Favorite music genre :
All kinds of pop music
Favorite sport :
Skating
Personal Motto :
Bloom where you are.

http://www.helloproject.com/tsubakifact ... ne_fukuda/

Yofuu Runo
Date of birth: December 20th, 2007 (age 13, eighth grade)
Birthplace:Osaka Prefecture
Blood type: O
Hobbies: Listening to music, karaoke
From August 2019, a member of Kenshuusei.

http://www.helloproject.com/tsubakifact ... runo_yofu/

~~~~~~

Tsubaki Factory just leveled up their future. Yagi in Japanese means goat. She is the next goat.

Hirayama Yuki better be added in the next audition or else.
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:14 pm

On rewatching: Ichika literally pinching her arm to see if she wasn't dreaming. :giggle:

Also:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Solarblade » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:21 am

Quick thoughts!

-I'm already really like Yagi, she seems like a good personality and like her saying Yofuu is her favorite KSS is just so cute! Fukuda and Kasai are interesting, I do wonder what they'll bring and I mean like others, I was expecting Yofuu to join Juice, but considering they did lose Ogata...I could see her filling that gap.

-Juice=Juice's reactions to Arisawa and Ebata are so gooood and like I never noticed but Ichika will definitely be the stunner. Did feel they did kind of overshadow Risa, but it's the first impression I got (do find it nice she likes Rikako and Meimi though)!

Overall it's great to see new members, but I think it's time to chill out with it since every group (cept for KSS Unit) is 10+ members... Honestly, the remaining 7 KSS should just form a group xD
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Shabranikuduu » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:19 am

Oh wow, that's a lot of new members! Which is good, I was just expecting maybe 1 or 2 for Tsubaki. I'm glad they didn't just add KSS and found new girls in the audition. A bit surprised they put Ebata and Arisawa in Juice=Juice and Yofuu in Tsubaki, but I look forward to their progress. Arisawa's reaction was gold. And I can't wait to see more of the new girls! Here for all the Kishimon love as well!

Part of me isn't too surprised that Hirayama Yuki didn't make it. I felt like she could have done so much better at this year's test event and didn't meet expectations so a little longer as a KSS will only do her good. When she debuts in the future, I'm sure she'll be a force to be reckoned with.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project