Up Up Girls(仮) / UUG(2) / UUG(Pro Wres)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: UUG & UFZS thread

Postby Sohee » Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm

^My favorites, too. :D And purple.
Pink - Konatsu
Red - Miko (Sengoku)
Orange - Asuza
(Purple - Ayano)
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Starra » Thu May 03, 2012 10:35 pm

I like Ayano and Konatsu the best. I also love Morisaki and Sengoku, though. And Azusa. I don't really care about Maana, but eh.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Sohee » Thu May 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Maana is Arai, right? lmao. I like all girls, don't care for ...Arai? The blue one.
But, Konatsu, Miko, Ayano and Azusa are my favorites. <3 Morisaki and Akari are okay. And Blue has to make one hell of an effort. XD
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby MrMoondoggie » Thu May 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Somehow i think i'm the opposite with Arai she kind of sticks out for me. I think it's the look i just like on girls. Shortish hair and prominant cheekbones. And she's a bit weird looking in a cute way like a more attractive version of the comedian Haruka Minowa. None of the others quite caught my attention yet.
TEAM TAKECHAN
MrMoondoggie
Acolyte

Postby Starra » Thu May 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Sohee: Yeah, Maana is Arai Manami (blue). I've never really been a fan of her tbh.

Also, I forgot about Akari. I like her too.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Mirai » Fri May 04, 2012 3:48 am

My favorites are Sengoku and Saho :)
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby iceymoon » Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 am

^ same! ^-^
i used to like Konatsu a lot when she was an egg, and i still like her, but i dunno why i feel like her debut in UUG hasn't lived up to what i thought of her before. she's a really good dancer, though, so she's probably in my top 3 just for that. same with Ayano (really liked her when she joined eggs, but once in UUG wasn't as impressed), though not as great on the dancing.

i used to really not like Sekkii when she was an egg, but i like her now. :]
and i still don't get all of the fuss about Morisaki.. didn't get it when she was an egg, don't get it now. she's my bottom next to Manami.
iceymoon

Postby Sohee » Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 am

Just finished watching the live and... Man, the more I see of these girls the more I love them. That live was just... amazingly awesome.
Konatsu just proves to be more and more awesome for everything she does. She's so cool. *_* She was really, really awesome at doing Aichan's part in CRAZY ABOUT YOU. Never would have thought she'd be able to pull that off.

About the favorite members thing. I never got what made Akari so amazing. XD I mean, yes she's a good singer and her dancing is okay but most of the time she has way, way, way too much energy (showed esp in Kimagure) and it ruins a lot imo. ): I was never much into eggs when these girls were part of it, but I remember liking Sengoku and Ayano - simply because of their looks. xD Ayano fell down a bit for me once I started to see more of these UUG things, but she's climbing back up. Nothing will ever put Miko down, but Konatsu and Azusa is definitely joining her up there. xD Saki is just really sweet, which keeps her slightly over Akari. But over all even Akari who I find just really dull, is way way way ahead of Arai who I really just don't care about. She's climbed up from "ugh go away" to "ugh don't care" though. xD Only took a year or so.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby Ayeaye » Fri May 04, 2012 8:32 am

Azusa and Saki are great Singers...and Minami for her attitude being a good Leader.
Ayeaye
Acolyte

Postby iceymoon » Fri May 04, 2012 11:52 am

i agree Saho is not the best dancer (though i don't think it's her energy, i think it's a lack of flow/looseness), but she's still good. and i LOVE her voice, and her look. i think it's remnants from her time in Aa!, i liked her even before then, but with Aa! i got to see more of her so it turned into love. plus, back when S/mileage was created i was like, "aww, why is the girl in blue the only one left out"?! XD
iceymoon

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project