The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Amped » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:30 am

Announced today, a live action movie adaptation of an autobiographical comic essay called "Ano Koro: Danshi Kashimashi Monogatari" about a manga artist / Hello! Project wota's life named Mikito Tsurugi. Tsurugi is played by actor Matsuzaka Tori-san. Scheduled to be released in 2021.

The movie director Rikiya Imaizumi went to see a Morning Musume concert with Matsuzaka Tori and was deeply moved.
https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20200121-958048/

Mikito Tsurugi (Tori Matsuzaka) fails to enter a university. He doesn't have a girlfriend or money. There's nothing to make him happy. He then watches an Aya Matsuura music video and becomes fascinated by the idols from Hello! Project. He then forms the band "Renai Kenkyukai" with people he met at an idol event. They spend their days working on their music as a band. As time goes by, the band members begin to have more important things to do than following idols and playing in their band. The band members drift apart.

Mikito Tsurugi then learns that band member Kozumin has cancer. Due to this, Mikito Tsurugi meets the other band members from "Renai Kenkyukai" for the first time in a long time.

Based on autobiographical comic essay "Ano Koro: Danshi Kashimashi Monogatari " by Mikito Tsurugi (published May 24, 2014 by East Press).
Cast
Tori Matsuzaka - Mikito Tsurugi

http://asianwiki.com/In_Those_Days
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby resop2 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:15 am

Matsuzaka Tori was in Super Sentai (Shinkengers). They had a one week arc where the two shows crossed over, but Tori was never part of the cast of a Kamen Rider.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Zunu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:54 am

Not trying to start any rumors where there is no cause, but just wondering, are there some bad feelings on Ikuta's part toward Ishida that I'm not aware of? In both the Ningen Kankei and Lovepedia reaction clips, Erina seems to barely look in Ayumi's direction, and even then only to look past her at Sakura.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:03 am

Watching it right now I see what you mean, but I’m sure whatever it was as this filmed at the same time as their Christmas event, it was resolved
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Apparently Rio really wasn't playing around when she said she wasn't physical/athletic. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:03 pm

Amped wrote:Announced today, a live action movie adaptation of an autobiographical comic essay called "Ano Koro: Danshi Kashimashi Monogatari" about a manga artist / Hello! Project wota's life named Mikito Tsurugi. Tsurugi is played by actor Matsuzaka Tori-san. Scheduled to be released in 2021.

The movie director Rikiya Imaizumi went to see a Morning Musume concert with Matsuzaka Tori and was deeply moved.
https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20200121-958048/

The movie staff says they are looking for volunteers to participate as extras in the filming of a Hello! Pro event / concert scene in the movie "Ano Koro: Danshi Kashimashi Monogatari"

Schedule: Thursday, February 6 in Tokyo: Fuchu from 8am~9pm

Shooting scenes setting :
- Autumn 2004 Matsuura's Aya concert tour / Fan gathering event scene
- 2005 Spring Ishikawa Rika's graduation concert venue event scene
* If you have, they prefer if you could wear clothes and official goods that you wore when participating in the concert at the time.

- Number of applicants 200 <Target: 19 to 40s Males 160, 40 Females>
* Age limit 18 years old and over (high school students not allowed)

- Reward gifts: Souvenirs will be given

http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=15158
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:44 am

Amped wrote:Hello! Station #325

05:54~ Juice=Juice "Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? (New Vocal Ver.) performance (H!P Winter 2020 @ Nakano Sun Plaza 1.4.20)

I feel like I say this a lot, but it's really great to hear how much their vocals (Kanatomo/Sayubee/Karin/Aarii) have improved since their debut.
I was glad when they added Ruru, but adding Riai and Yume to the group was an equally great decision. Juice=Juice is a pretty stacked group when it comes to vocals at this point. :lol:

Also, as much as I love that song, I'm ready for them to have a new single. :fear:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby B8067HC » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:36 am

JJ is OP in terms of vocal department. Even Manaka (dancer) can sing well. Yume & Riai especially can make the situation even better. The loss of Yuka & Yanamin was not really impacted in terms of vocal department, with respect to them.
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:33 pm

Moh wrote:Also, as much as I love that song, I'm ready for them to have a new single. :fear:
This, please. So much this. It's a great song, but it's time to give it a small rest. :lol: Plus, Yume and Riai haven't even had a proper debut release yet.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:55 pm

Maeno Ema-san (local idol group FAVO♡ and H!P fan) recently sang ANGERME's Taiki Bansei at JCJK and met former Kenshuusei Kanatsu Mizuki

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project