3/31 Morning Musume ’21 16th album - 16th〜That’s J-POP〜

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 3/31 Morning Musume ’21 16th album - 16th〜That’s J-POP〜

Postby Zunu » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Uh-oh, drastic weight loss you say, that better not be one of those pre-graduation glow-ups. :fear: :fear:
Besides I prefer my Fukumuras on the thicc side.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Amped wrote:from Youngtown Douyoubi radio show today with Yokoyama Reina and Iida Kaori

Morning Musume. '21 new album song "Kono Mama!" (First on-air Full radio preview)

https://we.tl/t-VE6HG91Hhv

Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:46 pm

^ I'm really enjoying the songs so far. Both we've heard in full now really seem like they're going to be great live, especially when audiences can actually do things again.

Re: Mizuki; it's probably just the heavy makeup.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:42 am

re: Mizuki, it looks to me like it's makeup that's doing that.

...Also, I LOVE the lyric video for Renai Destiny. It's so much better than the blocky japanese/english on the bottom format!!!!!!

(Also holy crap Rio is incredible)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby koregaboku » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:35 am

Yeah, it's gotta be something whether make up, an infrequently used angle, or face tune of some sort.

I just watched her video announcing the Pizza La pizza for HinaFes and she looks more "normal." Sure she looks a little thinner but certainly within the bounds of what I'd consider a fairly normal weight fluctuation for a person.

On another note- I also love the lyric video. Idk what notes HP has been taking to give us not-a-MV MVs but it is much appreciate, especially when they hire good editors like this. This lyric video has made me enjoy the song way more than I initially did.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:46 pm

Amped wrote:Magazine Promotion for the new album

S Cawaii! magazine is releasing a Special Edition issue called "That's J-IDOL Morning Musume. '21 Special" on April 5th. It will feature 50 pages of Morning Musume. '21. It is available for pre-order now with bonus double-sided printed postcards.
https://twitter.com/mag_scawaii/status/ ... 3272409095
https://twitter.com/mag_scawaii/status/ ... 6903525382

Details
This special issue is called "That's J-IDOL Morning Musume. '21 Special" and will feature all the girls in over 50 pages.
It's a collaboration of S Cawaii!-like fashion and beauty projects with the 14 Morning Musume girls as models.
With the release of their 16th album "16th~That's J-POP~", their first in 3 years and 4 months, we will be bringing you the latest and strongest visuals of Morning Musume.'21.

Main Projects (Each project has a Morning Musume. song title) :

COVER GIRL CHALLENGE
Morning Musume. '21 solo cut for the cover challenge

#Eripon is so cute! 
- Just like this! Self hair arrangement 7 changes "No way way!"

The 15th gen is here! The best makeup in my history Part2 "~Renai Destiny~"
@Kitagawa Rio version, @Okamura Homare version, @ Yamazaki Mei version
- Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki, Kaga Kaede, and Yokoyama Reina took on the challenge of "the best makeup in my history" in the previous issue, and now three members of the 15th gen are taking on the challenge!

Morning Musume. '21 S/S Seishun Night Collection
A fashion project in which the three models wear the trendy clothes of spring and summer!
@ Sato Masaki : Spring mode style
@ Maria Makino : Sweet Fairy Style
@ Kaga Kaede : Monochrome Style

Fashionable outfits of two mini members in the 150cm range "Junjou Evidence 7DAYS"
@ Ishida Ayumi : Adult Cute Street GIRL
@ Morito Chisaki : Sweet & Casual GIRL

"Futari wa Abekobe" (The Two of Them are Abekobe : Oda Sakura vs. Yokoyama Reina Cosmetics Mania's "LOVECosmoPedia"
@ Dry Makeup x Oda Sakura
@ Sweet Makeup x Yokoyama Reina

Let's be our confident selves! : Nonaka Miki's
Style-up KOKORO&KARADA Beautiful Body Care

Beyond beautiful, beyond mature, and Azatoii...
"Gyuusaretai dake na no ni"
The dark hair and cute room routine of @ Haga Akane

Fukumura Mizuki Documents(Interview)
That's J-IDOL Morning Musume '21

https://scawaiiweb.com/articles/detail/50709/1/1/1

online shop for pre-orders
https://st-infos.shop-pro.jp/?pid=157955929

S Cawaii! Special Edition issue "That's J-IDOL Morning Musume. '21 Special" cover
https://twitter.com/mag_scawaii/status/ ... 2821039104
https://twitter.com/mag_scawaii/status/ ... 8808571913
Amped
High Priest

Postby koregaboku » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:33 am

I just had to run through the list of members to figure out who's picture was next to Chisaki.

Holy cow does she and Yokoyan look similar from that angle!

(But also... What editor decided it was a sound decision to put those two pictures right next to each other, lol.)
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:12 am

Album Promotion

Ishida Ayumi is interviewed by Tokyo Sports newspaper, talking about the new album

Ishida Ayumi "Anyway, it's strange! A "rare" explanation of the new album full of gimmicks!?

Ishida Ayumi (24), a member of the 10th gen of the idol group Morning Musume. '21, which will release its 16th original album "16th~That's J-POP~" on March 31st, for the first time in three years and four months, gave an interview to this newspaper.

In June 2019, three new 15th gen members joined the group. Ishida spoke enthusiastically about the group, which has been evolving since its formation in 1997, saying, "The atmosphere of the group has changed completely again.

The title of the album reflects producer Tsunku's feeling that "This is exactly J-POP".

"I didn't know it was Tsunku who came up with the title in the first place! I thought it was an offensive title (smiles) But if Tsunku says it, it must be true, so we'd like to deliver it to you with confidence."

As for the songs, "It's really interesting," she said confidently. The composition of the third song on the album, "Shinjiru Shika!" which is the third song on the album, is also a little strange, to be honest. It doesn't have the so-called A-melody, B-melody, and chorus structure, but it has various gimmicks and is weird until the end. It's not bound by any 'standard' musical formula."

The 15th gen members Kitagawa Rio (17), Okamura Homare (15) and Yamazaki Mei (15) joined Morning in Autumn 2019. About the song "Hey! Unfair Baby," Ishida proudly said, "We performed this song as a new live song in our first concert tour after the 15th gen members joined, and it symbolizes the brightness of the current Morning."

"The current group has been dyed with the 15th gen. I think the songs expresses the energetic feel of the group's "Susunde Ikou ze" (Let's go forward) attitude."

Due to influence of junior members, Ishida herself has recently undergone a change. She used to be a strict senior, but she says, "People say to me, 'Ayumi, you are really that kind?' I've changed as an individual." she said, "I've become a gentle senior."

Until now, "When I watch my junior students' lessons, I would say, 'I need to teach them this,' or 'This part of the choreography is different. I have to teach them.' I used to feel like I had to find out what they were doing," but recently, this has changed.

"In this day and age, there are many kids who grow by being praised. I also wanted to be praised myself (laughs). When I looked at my younger colleagues from that perspective, they become more and more attractive. It's a little frustrating at times, but I've started to find those things and say them. I think it's more peaceful to add one good point.

Even if there is something to correct, I try to remember to praise her.

On the other hand, Ishida, who is from the "generation that was raised strictly," feels frustrated.

"We couldn't just simply asked Tanaka Reina or Michishige Sayumi if they wanted to eat sweets," she said with a wry smile.

However, she says, "That's why I think Morning's current happy atmosphere and roundness is very modern. I think it's because I like it that I'm leaning toward it," she says, accepting it. As for the latest album, she says, "All the songs use words like 'dream' and 'never give up'. I'm sure those words will resonate with everyone in this Corona times. I'm sure you'll find something that applies to you. I hope you will find it and get hooked on it.

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/news/2933781/

~~~~~

Nonaka Miki got a copy of the album early
https://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12664367179.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:50 am

Celedam wrote:Hello! Project Station #368 (24 Mar 2021)

15:20~ Morning Musume new album released! Members talk! *

* Extra clips, of Yokoyama talking with the 15th Gen members, that were not included on the DVD.

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 am

Radio Promotion

FM-Fuji radio show "Yonsen Milk" 3.24.20 - remote guest Morning Musume. '21 Yokoyama Reina

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project