Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition

Postby angermetico » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:05 pm

I am looking forward to knowing how the audition is going.
How many girls do you think will join?
I would like between 2 and 3, but I don't know if 3 would be a lot and maybe it would be a big change in the dynamics of the group.

How many of the Kenshuusei do you think they will be and how many from outside?
I'm impatient to know, I love the group and it's the only group so far that almost all the members love it, which with other Hello Project groups has not happened to me, only liking some girls.
Long live Kiki Asakura!
angermetico
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sakura Oda,Asakura Kiki

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:41 pm

My guess is they don't add more than 2 to either group, but that's purely a guess. I could easy see 1 outside and 1 Kenshuusei for Tsubaki. (Though they've had a lot of luck with 3 member generations/additions lately, they might keep rolling with it.)
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:01 pm

They just need to get the same amount of new members for the members they lost recently, so their formations are back in the dances.

Tsubaki needs 1 to get back to 9. Preferably a member that is a bit older.
Juice=Juice needs 2 to get them back to 9. Maybe 3 if they are thinking of the future.

I wish the staff would do the twitter update thing again, and not leave us in the dark. Show some of that transparency.
https://twitter.com/onlyyouaudition
Last edited by Amped on Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:05 pm

I've always considered 9 to be the perfect amount of members.
The Platinum era template.

Not too big, not too small.
Uneven number for the clear center.

So yeah, what Amped said. :thumbs-up:

-------------------------

Although uneven does take precedent over raw numbers. To my preference at least.
Take the new unit, I'd prefer them ending up with 5 or 7 members over say 6 or 8.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:39 pm

I was thinking perhaps minimum would be two members each group although it would be a massive surprise if they added only One member. It’s been a while since we had a member like that (in terms of auditions the last time was either Moe or Sakura)

Maximum would be 3-4 members. I won’t be surprised if they do the 3 member winner just as they done for ANGERME Morning Musume and BEYOOOONDS (even though technically they had 4 winners for that audition specifically) it would come full circle if J=J and Tsubaki Factory had the same result.
———————————————

As for the new unit... I feel like there wouldn’t be an audition for them just yet but merely they will add more kenshuusei into the unit when they debut. Given their number now I’d say 2-4 may be added.
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby angermetico » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:59 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:My guess is they don't add more than 2 to either group, but that's purely a guess. I could easy see 1 outside and 1 Kenshuusei for Tsubaki. (Though they've had a lot of luck with 3 member generations/additions lately, they might keep rolling with it.)

It would be interesting to see if they do that and add 3 generations / member additions
angermetico
Senior Initiate

Postby angermetico » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:30 pm

Amped wrote:They just need to get the same amount of new members for the members they lost recently, so their formations are back in the dances.

Tsubaki needs 1 to get back to 9. Preferably a member that is a bit older.
Juice=Juice needs 2 to get them back to 9. Maybe 3 if they are thinking of the future.

I wish the staff would do the twitter update thing again, and not leave us in the dark. Show some of that transparency.
https://twitter.com/onlyyouaudition

The most common is that they add 1 girl to Tsubaki Factory and 2 to Juice = Juice, but I don't know if they will continue in that line or surprise us.

If they should report how they will audition, because I do not know why they will report. I am looking forward to hearing more news.

JonCC wrote:I've always considered 9 to be the perfect amount of members.
The Platinum era template.

Not too big, not too small.
Uneven number for the clear center.

So yeah, what Amped said. :thumbs-up:

-------------------------

Although uneven does take precedent over raw numbers. To my preference at least.
Take the new unit, I'd prefer them ending up with 5 or 7 members over say 6 or 8.

I have not had a preference on an exact number of members, I think I would like more than 9 members but not like Morning Musume, which with the current line of 14 is too much for me.
I liked the line with the 9th, 10th and 11th of Morning Musume.

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:I was thinking perhaps minimum would be two members each group although it would be a massive surprise if they added only One member. It’s been a while since we had a member like that (in terms of auditions the last time was either Moe or Sakura)

Maximum would be 3-4 members. I won’t be surprised if they do the 3 member winner just as they done for ANGERME Morning Musume and BEYOOOONDS (even though technically they had 4 winners for that audition specifically) it would come full circle if J=J and Tsubaki Factory had the same result.
———————————————

As for the new unit... I feel like there wouldn’t be an audition for them just yet but merely they will add more kenshuusei into the unit when they debut. Given their number now I’d say 2-4 may be added.

I would like around 3 for each group, but I don't know what they will do.
I think it will be 2 for Tsubaki Factory and 3 for Juice = Juice, maybe in case there is a surprise graduation, although of course, Juice = Juice recently entered Inoue Rei, and maybe if 3 enter, they would cover her a bit from her debut.

I also think they will do 1 Kenshuusei and 1 or 2 outside.

What I don't like very much is that they add them at a very old age, as soon as I was already in the Kenshuusei and there was no other way, I mean that I like that they enter the group smaller and see them grow and evolve vocally.
For example, in Angerme, I like Wakana who entered at 13 and if the audition had been resolved earlier, it would have been at the age of 12. I also like Rin and Shion, the truth that that generation promises, although for my taste they entered more older, for example Kawana Rin will turn 18 this year.

But it is a preference not a requirement, equally the person who enters being good for the group, is more than welcome regardless of age.

About the new group, I love Kirara, she has a very pretty and innocent look and expression.
I think they will take the older Kenshuusei to debut in the new group, but I read about a performance they did recently, together with Nishizaki Miku, Ebata Kisaki, Hiromoto Ruli and Yofu Runo, and I don't know by what means that could be the future selected for the group.

Let's see how they surprise us, I'm looking forward to knowing the line-up and hearing them sing, I hope they do it soon.
angermetico
Senior Initiate

Postby Sohee » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:18 am

I expect like 2 to Juice and 3 or so to Tsubaki. I'd be perfectly fine with just 1 to Juice though, but I have a hard time seeing htem just add one girl to Tsubaki. It feels like they'll make it a bigger group - unfortunately.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:51 am

Chances are that there’s graduations in Tsubaki’s future and Juice as well. So I see a few girls being added to each group. Maybe more (3-4) for Tsubaki and less with Juice (1-2).
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby angermetico » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:06 pm

Yes?
Do you really see the possibility of 3 girls or 4 in Tsubaki Factory?
And I thought that I asked a lot if they were 3, hehehe

Sohee

Thinking that the group could be larger, what do you think the maximum limit will be?

Shoujo Q

Yes, I also thought about the possibility of future graduations, but I think they will be long-term. I hope none of them will go away suddenly. I like them all, to a greater or lesser extent and that has never happened to me with any previous group, than the entire line-up, I like it completely.
angermetico
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project