H!P Youtube thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:22 pm

^ She’s the new Yaguchi Mari.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Celedam » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:02 am

No, this is different. Yaguchi was short, but she was correctly proportioned and fully developed.

---

If a look is worth a thousand words, then…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby boinsie » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:53 am

I'm going to have to ask that we don't comment of the body structure of 15 year-old children, please. Totally inappropriate.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Celedam » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:17 pm

It's medical, not sexual. If you think it's sexual, that's your problem.

And we've talked many times about the medical issues suffered by various members, some as young or younger. I don't see why this time is any different.

Goodness, the eating disorders alone…

Anyhow, there is some issue with Wakana Matsumoto's physical development. You can tell just by looking at her. Maybe she's a late bloomer and she'll grow out of it, but declaring that we (I?) cannot comment on the issue does not make the issue go away.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:57 pm

^

Whether it's medical or sexual, it's still completely inappropriate whether she was 15 or 19 because you don't know her. Obviously, there's nothing inherently wrong with having any kind of health issues as long as they're treated, but it's still not okay to speculate on the wellbeing of a stranger - Especially given that we don't really know her family, and this can genuinely just be something that's genetic. There's not bad intentions behind the statement, but some things are just better off left unsaid.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Zunu » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:54 pm

OK you want to talk about it? I think you're completely off base. Yes, she's definitely shorter than the average girl but in Japan women of her height are not all that unusual. You will likely run into several on an average day just taking a stroll. It's not even that uncommon in the Up Front orbit, i.e., I doubt she's much shorter than Yuria from UUG 2, if at all. If perhaps her face is not as flawlessly whatever as that of the other remarkably beautiful idols in the organization, but that's true for 90% of Japan's population. I frankly doubt anyone would bat an eye at her walking down the streets of Tokyo. And if you're trying to say that 1) well she's short, and 2) not (to you) as well-formed as some other girls therefore 3) there's something clinically wrong with her development, nope, sorry not buying that conclusion at all. We don't know anything about her medical history. Maybe her whole family is short and distinctive looking. At any rate, speculating upon medical diagnoses not in evidence verges into the realm of salacious gossip. As far as I know neither she nor anyone else official has ever even hinted at any kind of medical condition. You said your piece, people can agree or not, but it won't have any bearing on the facts of the matter, of which we know jack.

I certainly appreciate that your initial remark was coming from a place of concern, but even if she has clinical dwarfism, it's not necessarily a medical issue per se. Some LP have very serious health issues, but some have perfectly normal medical prognoses, and there would be nothing preventing such a person from having a long and fulfilling career. And I think it's premature to speculate about her being in the former category without more information coming to light. I do agree with you on one thing for sure. Wakana's awesome, and I hope she sticks around.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:34 pm

Wakana can rock the heels at least.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:29 pm

From last year, in another thread…

Amped wrote:"BEYOOOOONDS1St CONCERT TOUR Dontokoi! BE HAPPY! at BUDOOOOOKAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" 4.25.22

- Megane no Otoko no Ko Hybrid skit : "Megane-kun wa Tsumi na Yatsu" (Glasses-kun is a bad boy)
9. Megane no Otoko no Ko
- skit 1
10. Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi
- skit 2
11. Koi no O-swing
- skit 3
12. Yonnen (Gannen) Bungee Jump
13. OOOOOVERTURE
14. Konna Hazujanakatta!
- Endroll

This is amazing. For pure entertainment, they might the best group in Hello! Project right now.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:16 am

There's something about Yume…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:59 am

From other threads…

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '22 Kaga Kaede's original choreography to "SONGS". She dances with Ishida Ayumi, and Oda Sakura.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KecR5YUjnfA

Amped wrote:Namba Kazumi's Idol36bou's Special Edition! ~This year is also a great success! Year-end Hello! Project Special~ @ Tower Records Shibuya CUTUP STUDIO 12.16.22 - Guests Fukumura Mizuki, Oda Sakura (Morning Musume. '22), and Dekami-chan

Oda talks about learning the choreography…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project