H!P Members' Official Social Media Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Member's Official Blogs Discussion Thread

Postby Celedam » Tue May 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Mizuki Fukumura wrote:Today, my whole family went out to eat together~
It was Japanese-style (σ´∀`)σ YO
It’s been a while since we ate out together

Yesterday, you know, my big bro said to me, “Huh?? Mizuki, you’re here? Long time no see”

Geez, I was there the whole day yesterday (*・ε・*) boo

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11521533564.html
http://blog-project.net/fukumura-mizuki/126914

---

And this seems significant…

Kanon Suzuki wrote:Today I had voice training.

It was fuuun.

It was a different lesson than the usual ones, but I realized that the basics are really important.

From now on Sakura-chan and I are going to be having lessons together.

I think I’ll be able to get better by working with Sakura-chan, and I’ll be able to work hard, so I’ll do my best at voice training from now on.

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11504305689.html
http://blog-project.net/suzuki-kanon/126985
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby iluvatarin » Tue May 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Once again...
Here are translations of the entries of BeriKyuu feeding off each other and their rivalry:

Captain
Chinami
Miyabi
Yurina
Risako

And Maimi's (translated by B.G., who also did Chii's) and Chisato's posts which they're all referencing:
Maimi
Chisato

Somehow I feel this is a momentous... moment... in BeriKyuu's history >.> heh
iluvatarin
Minion

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue May 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Celedam wrote:And this seems significant…

I really hope it turns out to be. :heart:

Though either way I guess more practice/training can't be a bad thing.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby randompasserby » Tue May 07, 2013 2:56 pm

^Their voice types are pretty similar I think so it would make sense for them to be taking lessons together.
That said, I certainly won't mind a Zukki-Sakura lead song sometime in the future :D

iluvatarin wrote:Once again...
Here are translations of the entries of BeriKyuu feeding off each other and their rivalry:

Captain
Chinami
Miyabi
Yurina
Risako

And Maimi's (translated by B.G., who also did Chii's) and Chisato's posts which they're all referencing:
Maimi
Chisato

Somehow I feel this is a momentous... moment... in BeriKyuu's history >.> heh

I'm really glad to see them bonding and getting fired up like this, I really am...

...on the other hand, I just can't shake the urge to make a crack at Berryz for realizing this just now lol
I mean, better late than never or something like that but really? These girls have been together for around 10 years with hardly any change in the group and they're just now getting some motivation from what should've been an inherent rivalry between the H!P Kids groups XD ? I'm usually not much of a fan for some of the more overt/obvious gimmicky pushing rivalries to the front and making a show out of it but I've always assumed that everyone has that drive for progress to some extent. Even in the lowest point of my MM appreciation sometime during platinum era, I still get the sense that the girls are working hard honing their skills at whatever small chance they got and C-ute also seems to be constantly improving themselves at dancing and singing.

Some other fans that have been following Berryz more closely probably noticed this already but frankly, it just surprised me how much Berryz, by their own admission, seem to be lacking that drive until just recently.

Although in perspective MM only started to make their own overall upward trend last year too so it's not even that late yet for other H!P groups to catch up. That'll be Berryz and S/mileage for me, here to hoping this time around next year they'll be one of the groups to watch :happy:
Last edited by randompasserby on Wed May 08, 2013 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby zam_ho » Tue May 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Captain really stirred up the pot when she made that post a few days ago XD
zam_ho

Postby Zunu » Wed May 08, 2013 9:20 am

The main catalyst for this in my mind isn't Captain's post, but Cute's recent chart successes plus Budoukan.

The two groups have been roughly equal in mediocrity in terms of success. Now recently Cute is taking off and Berryz is still on the tarmac, despite a fair amount of promotion. There's no way this doesn't become a topic of conversation, especially behind the scenes. It's like at work, you and your best mate have been both goofing around on the lower rungs for two or three years. Suddenly, he gets made assistant manager, and six months later, manager. Maybe you weren't thinking about your long term career at all before then. But now, naturally there's some soul-searching on your part. What happened to you to make you start thinking differently? Literally, nothing.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby iluvatarin » Wed May 08, 2013 9:51 am

^ Zunu! O_O omg, you're still around too! So much of the old JPM crew... T_T anyway.

You did a great job of putting it into perspective, I think. C-ute's recent success has finally awoken Berryz from the coasting they've been doing in recent years (I say recent cause they have had their moments, like SSA and their first American concert). I wonder if they'll be able to truly get as motivated and accomplish things like their counterparts?
iluvatarin
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 am

^

Zunu runs this town.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby zam_ho » Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 am

^Captain is the catalyst. C-ute's recent success is just one of the reacting agents. Strictly speaking in chemistry terms XD A catalyst is a compound that promotes a reaction. Without a catalyst, the reactants will just continue existing at their own stable state :)

If Captain didn't make that post, C-ute would continue doing their best and Berryz would continue being "at my pace". The way I see it ^_^
zam_ho

Trophies for EVERYONE!!

Postby Zunu » Wed May 08, 2013 11:27 am

zam_ho wrote:If Captain didn't make that post, C-ute would continue doing their best and Berryz would continue being "at my pace". The way I see it ^_^

Cute is doing their best, and Berryz is still my pace. XD They're just talking about changing right now. Let's wait and see what happens before we go ahead and proclaim Captain a strategic genius. (As if she really decided anything on her own, lol).

If all it took was people saying, "we're gonna kick ass from now" to succeed, then everybody'd be a winner in life.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project