Up Up Girls(仮) / UUG(2) / UUG(Pro Wres)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Up Up Girls(仮) / UUG(2) / UUG(Pro Wres)

Postby Zunu » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:00 pm

Moh wrote:Up Up Girls (2) - See You Dake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tXKYSCd9GY

Their stuff is usually hit or miss for me, but I really like this song tbh.

Haha beat me to it. :heart:

In my defense I wasted a ton of time looking in vain for lyrics. :P Anyway, hard agree, it's a bop. If I'm reading correctly, the composer is someone called Natsu no Koe, who has a pretty nice album on Apple Music from early this last year.

Upga2 also put up for a limited time Maachan's graduation performance from their 2022 Spring Tour. She looks like an angel ;( ;( and performs a solo set.

Natsu No Koe
Spoiler: show
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:19 pm

Up Up Girls members Kudo Sumire and Suzuki Ayu have announced they are both graduating on March 13th.
Thank you for your continued support of Up Up Girls.
The members, Kudo Sumire and Suzuki Ayu, will graduate at the "Up Up Girl Way of Our Life ~Kudo Sumire & Ayu Suzuki Graduation SP~" live to be held on March 18th, 2023.

As we talked about the future with each member, they each expressed their intention to graduate.
Both Kudo and Suzuki were able to envision a new future for themselves, and we respected their wishes.

We apologize for the sudden announcement, and ask for your kind understanding and acceptance.
Until graduation, the eight of them will continue to move forward together, so please continue to support Up Up Girls, Kudo, and Suzuki.

February 10, 2023
YU-M Entertainment Inc.
Up Up Girls Manager Masaharu Yamada

http://www.upupgirlskakkokari.com/17044/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:46 pm

Sumire was in a low budget movie last year so maybe she's going to move into acting.

Or maybe she sees gravure in her future.
Don't know about the other one, good luck to her.
Hopefully with fewer girls the group management will be able to afford new outfits for the remaining ones. :/ It skeeves me out how they wear the same exact outfits at every appearance.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:15 pm

UUG (2) Nakagawa Chihiro and Morinaga Niina announced they are graduating too.

Thank you for your continued support of Up Up Girls (2)

Nakagawa Chihiro and Morinaga Niina will graduate at the end of the "Up Up Girls (2) Spring Tour 2023 ~Niki-chan Family Zoushoku Keikaku" on March 5th, 2023 in Fukuoka.

We have regular conversations with each member about the future, and during these conversations, Nakagawa and Morinaga consulted with us about their future outlook and future activities toward that end.

After having discussions with their leader Takahagi Chinatsu and sub-leader Kajishima Aya, graduation was decided in consideration of the future activities of Up Up Girls (2), Nakagawa's preparation period for University and Morinaga's plans to study different languages from other countries.

We have only about a half month left, but we will release our last EP as a 7 member line-up on February 22nd, and we will start our live tour from now on. They will also hold their respective graduation events.

Not only the two graduating members, but all seven members are determined to continue to push up Up Up Girls (2) to new heights.

Please continue to support Up Up Girls (2) Nakagawa Chihiro and Morinaga Niina.

February 16, 2023
YU-M Entertainment Inc.
Up Up Girls (2) manager Masaharu Yamada

https://upupgirls2.jp/news_post/1991/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:11 pm

What!? Waah! :cry: I shouldn't be surprised sigh. Both UUG(Kari) and (2) seem like they're barely hanging on at this point. I mean, I have totally non-famous personal friends whose IG accounts routinely get more likes than the UUG official accounts. You'd think at least their concert groupies would try to help buff their social media presence. Niina in particular I'll miss. She kinda had a wholesome Maimi-like aura about her. About her future goals, I always thought she was giving polyglot anyway, so I'm happy that she's going to learn languages in earnest.

As far as I'm concerned, they could just fold Haruka and Yurika into UUG(2) and let the other Kakko Kari's all graduate.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:36 am

Up Up Girls (2) announced they will have an audition for new members "Up Up Girls (2) 2023 Aoharu Auditions!"

Up Up Girls (2) New Member Audition!

Up Up Girls (2) is an idol group that is going all out to be the "Don Quixote of the idol world"!

The royal road idol group "Up Up Girls (2)", a.k.a. apga2, is giving their all in their youth!

The group's colorful songs are provided by Tsunku♂, Omori Seiko, michitomo, Yamamoto Sho, and many other sound creators, and their live performances, cultivated through daily practice, make the idol world more exciting than ever!

Love to sing

I like to dance

Loves to entertain people

Loves thrills

Loves surprises

I never fail! Never loses!

Want to be famous!

I want to discover a new me!

I want to walk forward!

I don't want to give up on my dream!

I want to look up!

We are looking forward to hearing from you if you have the same passionate spirit that the members of Up Up Girls have!

For more details about the audition, please visit

https://exam.work/auditions/uug2ki2023

https://upupgirls2.jp/news_post/1998/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:15 am

They also have a new music video out, "Dong-Dong-Dong!!!!!!!!" The song’s a bit of a hot mess but not for lack of trying on their part.

Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:39 am

I expected an audition much sooner than this, but I guess we got here either way. :lol: I hope the audition footage we get is as interesting to watch as the last.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Zunu » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:12 pm

In UUG(2)'s new MV, Sukina Hito no Sukina Hito, there's a surprise guest star!
This is a really cute song and video.

Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:33 pm

The first list of idol groups performing at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2023 on August 4th~6th were announced today. Up Up Girls and Up Up Girls (2) are named.

https://official.idolfes.com/s/tif2023/ ... p?ima=2730

Up Up Girls made it official

Also, cheering and jumping will return to TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2023 for the first time in 4 years.
https://popnroll.tv/articles/32290
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project