HELLO! PROJECT 25TH ANNIVERSARY NEW MEMBER AUDITION : Results announced

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: HELLO! PROJECT 25TH ANNIVERSARY NEW MEMBER AUDITION "ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!"

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:56 pm

Yesssssss! I can't wait!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Re: HELLO! PROJECT 25TH ANNIVERSARY NEW MEMBER AUDITION "ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!"

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:25 am

A hello station special? Hmm seems like we will be getting more than KSS after all…
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 am

It's a premiere at 7pm, so don't miss it in real time or wait for it after it airs.

How many members will each group get?
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:16 am

Predictions

(Or wishful thinking)

I want a dozen or so kenshuusei. OR will need to rework the system for trainees, where girls coming in are just going to be added to a Kenshuusei Unit "## for future debuting.

A new member/s for Tsubaki and then a solid few for the new H!P K'24 Unit so they can debut. I doubt Morning will be getting anyone. Juice and Angerme just got new members but there's never saying if they found someone that could fit into either group, that I wouldn't be upset about the new blood.

I also like the idea of maybe adding a few girls to Beyooooonds and making their own new unit. But I don't know if I want Beyoooonds to change yet. BUT I know it probably will with the looming Ichioka health issues.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby DJChisato1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:47 am

^Tsubaki and KSSU24 are the only groups I see getting additional members.
However
Nina is a ringer so I can see her eventually in J=J
Toa is horrible so I see MM in her future
Soara can really end up anywhere but she'd really bring the Visual level of KSSU24 level up.
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Ayin » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:24 am

DJChisato1 wrote:Toa is horrible so I see MM in her future

Why is Toa horrible?

Also, I believe we will see the full line up of the kenshuusei unit as well as some new Tsubaki members. I don't really see any other group in need of members, but Up-front does manage to surprise every now and then.

I can't wait for the reveal and I'm actually rooting for new Tsubaki members - I mean they did/are about to lose 4 members in a year
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Postby chaosgamma » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:02 am

Ayin wrote:Why is Toa horrible?

Well in last year's test she was pretty bad. Quite possibly the worst singer I've ever heard in H!P. I don't think I'd call her horrible now, but still...

I really hope BEYO doesn't get new members. It'd be nice to still have some H!P groups that end eventually rather than just continuing on forever.
chaosgamma
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:15 am

I feel like every group should get a new member. It would then feel like it was worthy of being called a "HELLO! PROJECT 25TH ANNIVERSARY NEW MEMBER AUDITION"

All the hype, just to be let down, is a no. I honestly don't want to wait for new members again, so now is the opportunity to add a big batch and be done with it.

Audition process takes foreverrrrr. By the time it finishes, every member gets a lot older.
Amped
High Priest

Postby DJChisato1 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:53 am

I don't know why Toa is horrible, I just know THAT she is horrible. However that just means most room for improvement.
Granted she only had less than a month of training at her first recital and could barely hold the mic correctly. I anticipate improvement over the past year.
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:49 pm

Tbf She had only days before the test. She might not have been a bad singer, just tone Deaf during that test. I haven’t heard her sing recently but I’m sure she improved
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project