H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Celedam » Wed May 29, 2024 10:41 pm

From another thread…

Celedam wrote:Hello! Project Station (29 May 2024)

05:23~ “46okunen LOVE” / ANGERME (4.6 Mori no Hall 21 Main Hall)

36:20~ “Go City Go” / BEYOOOOONDS (5.12 Yokohama Bay Hall)

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Fri May 31, 2024 7:07 am

BEYOOOOONDS no Nobishiro

Continuing their "BEYOOOOONDS LIVE TOUR 2024 SPRING ~PERSOOOOONALITY~" in Nara on May 26…

Celedam wrote:Anyhow, put all of these videos together and you pretty much have a DVD magazine for the tour.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:43 am

"Tsubaki Factory New Member Ishii Mihane, Murata Yuu, Doi Fuka Debut FC event 2024"
July 22nd @ TOKYO FM HALL
MC : Tsubaki Factory Leader Tanimoto Ami
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=23806

Hopefully the official name of the three will be decided.

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:43 pm

Promotion

At Shibuya Station, TV Asahi Channel 1 put up a display poster where handwritten messages from 34 members of Hello! Project (ANGERME, Juice=Juice, and Tsubaki Factory) are shown, promoting the live broadcast of the 3 Graduation concerts of Niinuma Kisora, Uemura Akari, and Sasaki Rikako.

https://x.com/tvasahi_cs/status/1797500994068353147

Never have ever seen this before, back to back to back graduation concerts in a span of 10 days
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:42 pm

FC DVDs for June 2024 preorder on elineupmall

BEYOOOOONDS Nishida Shiori & Yamazaki Yuhane FC event 2024 ~Futari wa YuhaShio~ DVD Digest

Juice=Juice Ishiyama Sakura and Endo Akari Birthday events 2024 DVD Digest

BEYOOOOONDS Takase Kurumi Birthday event 2024 / BEYOOOOONDS Okamura Minami & Kiyono Momohime FC event 2024 ~MIIMOMO WORLD~ DVD Digest

OCHA NORMA Ishiguri Kanami and Nishizaki Miku Birthday events 2024 DVD Digest
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:05 pm

Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US "Vega" / Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US "Altair"

Vega and Altair are stars in the constellations Aquila and Lyra

Cast : Morning Musume. '24, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, OCHA NORMA, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '24

Schedule :
7/13~7/14 - TACHIKAWA STAGE GARDEN (Tokyo)
7/20 - Sapporo Cultural Arts Theater hitaru (Hokkaido)
7/27 - Sendai Sun Plaza Hall (Miyagi)
8/3 - Fukuyama Arts and Culture Hall - Reed & Rose (Hiroshima)
8/10~8/11 - Orix Theater (Osaka)
8/17 - Fukuoka Civic Hall Large Hall (Fukuoka)
8/24~8/25 - LINE CUBE SHIBUYA (Tokyo)
8/31~9/1 - Nagoya Century Hall (Aichi)

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 21f5a97e5a

TWO OF US, THREE OF US, and now ALL OF US.
Amped
High Priest

Postby DJChisato1 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:26 pm

I got my wish and my prediction was right!!

Hello!Summer is called "All of Us".

I forgive UFP for everything.

With 70+ members, I did think they'd have to go bigger venues.
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Celedam » Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:37 pm

Last week…

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '24 Concert Tour Spring MOTTO MORNING MUSUME. FINAL @ Nippon Budokan 5.27.24

From this week's episode of Hello! Project Station

Amped wrote:4. HEAVY GATE

Amped wrote:29. Nandaka Sentimental na Toki no Uta

Amped wrote:32. Koko ni Iruzee! ('23 Ver.)

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:43 am

BEYOOOOONDS / CHICA#TETSU Nishida Shiori's 21st Birthday event @ Yamano Hall Tokyo 6.7.24

MC : BEYOOOOONDS Kiyono Momohime

1st event
She greeted the audience when she entered and said, "Let's make it a happy time!" before walking down the aisle for the first song
1. The☆Peace (Morning Musume.)
Opening Talk :
~ When she returned to the stage, Nishida said "I am Nishida Shiori, and I turned 21 years old today, June 7th. Yorushiku Onegaishimasu. She smiled and said, "I'm so happy to see so many people."
~ Looking at the audience, "Are you on your way home from work?" Nishida asked, and a large percentage of the audience raised their hands. Then she asked, "After school?" and a few hands went up. She was surprised and asked, "Younger than me or younger than 21 years old?" A few raised their hands and she said, "Really? I've grown up, haven't I?"
~ Nishida was surprised to see guests younger than herself at the venue. Nishida revealed that she thought since that this is her sixth time doing a birthday event, everyone was supposedly older than her since she had been doing this event since she was 16 years old, but she was surprised to see that there were more younger guests and they started calling her "Nishida-san."
~ "I will do my best to do everything I can to make the people who come here super happy and smile, so please join me today!"

VTR Birthday message from Tsubaki Factory Yagi Shiori
2. Come on Mix! (GOODM!X)
3. Aisaretai no ni... (Morning Musume.)
4. Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~ (Morning Musume.)

MC - Nishida called out Kiyono Momohime on stage for the MC
~ Momohime wanted to sing the happy birthday song to her here. Momohime suggested everyone should sing in a high tone voice at the highest part of the birthday song, just like Nishida does in "Motome yo... Unmei no Tabibitozan." Everyone sang Happy Birthday.
~ After the song, Nishida was asked what she thought of the song, and she commented that it was interesting to hear how some of the singers in the audience were working hard on the key.
~ Momohime said that their name together is "Orihime", which is a combination of "Ori" of "Shiori" and "Hime" of "Momohime"
~ She said that she had been calling themselves Orihime since they were Kenshuusei. Nishida also said that she has a lot of pictures of them being close when they were Kenshuusei, when they were chosen as a new group, and when they were seated next to each other on the move. Nishida said that she always wanted Momohime to be an MC, and that she liked Momohime's talk because she could lighten up the atmosphere.

~ Nishida curiously asked "Who came today with same-day tickets?" Those with same ticket seats appealed with penlights. Nishida-san continued to confirmed that she didn't know about those extra seats they were sitting in until today. Then they both decided "We will go to those seats in the back," and started the next corner,
- "Nishida vs. Kiyono Scavenger hunt" corner : The rules are that both of goes down to the audience and borrows an item from the person who has the item they both need to find. The winner returns to the stage and waits for the item to confirmed.
~ In the first round, Nishida drew "garakei / old flip-phone," and soon many people raised their hands.
In contrast, Momohime drew "playing cards" and while it was difficult to find one, she found a person who had written his signature on the cards at a magic show, recording 53 seconds.
~ Next, Nishida drew a "bow tie." It took her a while to find it, and she cleared it in 1 minute and 21 seconds when she saw a hot pink ribbon attached to a penlight that also looked like a bow tie.
~ Momohime drew a leopard print purse and said, "Find it, gyaru"! and she went down to the audience seats. However, the only thing found was a leopard print mini-mirror, and although she appealed that she could stick a bill in it when she opened it, it was not allowed, and Nishida won the game.
The next corner was "Sakasete Kakusete Jankenpon” (rock-paper-scissors game). This is a project that Nishida wanted to do, and since she is an idol, the rule is that if she wins the game of rock-paper-scissors, she uses a flower-shaped cushion on her opponent's head instead of hitting them.
When the game started, Momohime won the first game, Nishida won the second game.

5. Hai to Daimond (BEYOOOOONDS) / with Kiyono Momohime
6. Aki Urara (Morning Musume.) / with Kiyono Momohime

MC :
~ Momohime said she loves Nishida because she understands her and tells her what she needs to do. Nishida said, "Let's sing together again," she replied, "I'm so happy! I'll do my best! said Momohime.
~ Momohime was asked to give a message to the audience at the end of their session.
"Who likes Shiori-chan?" and received a big "Hai!" and then "I love you too!" and appealed to the audience. She then said that she and Nishida had been together for a long time since they were trainees, and that although they had not shown much to each other, they had a strong bond.

7. Egao YES Nude (Morning Musume.)
8. Shabondama (Morning Musume.)
MC :
~ Nishida's goal for turning 21 is to improve her skills, such as practicing independently, and she would like to rent a studio to practice singing and dancing. She also has a bigger goal, and said, "To make you all smile."
~ "BEYOOOOONDS is changing its structure, and I know some of you are wondering what is going to happen, but we all feel the same way, and we are trying to cheer you up on stage and deliver our thoughts. We are going to make this year, a year to make everyone smile, so please follow us."
~ Nishida's next song was the last one. Nishida said that she didn't want the show to end, and that she had practiced and danced a lot before the show started, so she was nervous about whether she would be able to show the results of her hard work, but she was sad that the show was over. She also said that she wanted to deliver a song that would make all your doubts go away.

9. Mikan (Morning Musume.)

Ending

Nishida waving goodbye to the audience. And finally, she stood on the stand in the center of the stage and shouted "I'm so glad to be an idol!" and then the event came to an end.

2nd event
3. Borderline (Juice=Juice)

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-chicatets ... 59418.html

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 58082.html

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 57804.html

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 57697.html

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds/entry-12855252354.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/C76nUejyX_4/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:35 pm

OCHA NORMA Yonemura Kirara will be absent from this weekend's concert performances in Okayama and Kyoto due to not feeling well again.

Juice=Juice Arisawa Ichika has been experiencing difficulty in speaking and has been diagnosed as having "vocal cord inflammation."
Therefore, she will only dance in today's concert.

Juice=Juice's afternoon concert tour performance in Hiroshima ended. It was Dambara Ruru's homecoming, so the whole venue was filled with her member color orange. They said it was the largest attendance recorded in the history of Juice=Juice's Hiroshima concerts. Ichika couldn't speak but she used a sign board to communicate during the MC. Irie Risa left in the middle of the concert, but came back for the last song.

At Uemura Akari's last hall concert in Hiroshima, it is announced at the night concert that Juice=Juice Dambara Ruru will be the 4th generation Leader and Inoue Rei will be the Sub-leader. Congrats!

Uemura Akari confirms it on her blog
https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 84682.html

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 82150.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/C79MWLHJ5zS/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project