The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:41 pm

Maeda Yuki also got a dump of H!P music on Apple Music, which was a nice surprise. Not sure if it’s available on Spotify.

If they could add more Melon Kinenbi, that would be swell. They have their c/w collection but not the A-sides. It’s really weird.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:14 am

Zunu wrote:Oh brother, y'all acting over here like she's getting more than twice as many plays as the rest of them put together or something... :whistling:

Airi is amazing :blink: :heart:
However, If I'm not mistaken here, the non-Airi M-line has only recently been given the Spotify green light, so they might make up ground quickly. I'm thinking they close the gap in due course.

Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby wotakubrandon » Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:03 am

Shoujo Q wrote:Maeda Yuki also got a dump of H!P music on Apple Music, which was a nice surprise. Not sure if it’s available on Spotify.

If they could add more Melon Kinenbi, that would be swell. They have their c/w collection but not the A-sides. It’s really weird.
There's 3 Yuki singles and tragically no Melon Kinenbi at all.
wotakubrandon

Postby DJChisato1 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:38 pm

I wonder if Hellomageddon 2024 will begin this week or next.
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:20 pm

Kobushi Factory's second album kinda flew past my radar when it came out, I disliked their music change post 1st album, and now I want to listen to their discog a couple times to let it sink in and pick out the good stuff to set in playlists.

^is this grad clump nightmare a Haromageddon? The planning around this spring/summer feels so poorly done I can understand why people would feel that way but while an era change is on the wind and groups are getting more "k-pop like" I don't know if it's a full haromageddon. Maybe it's just me tryin to be zen about the zoomie generation coming of age. Their brain rot is weird.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby DJChisato1 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:37 pm

I get the feeling that a big change in structure is about to be revealed. They are waiting for the grads to be done and new group to be revealed first.
No H!P leader for 7 months.
Chica Tetsu doesn't have a leader.

An Elder Club/Wonderful Hearts situation is not out of the question.
The Beyo Unit names don't make much sense without Ichioka and Yamazaki. Is Beyo going to get new Unit names? Are they going to drop the Unit concept? Is a new Unit going to join?
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

Need to remember that there hasn’t been a full H!P concert tour since winter 2020. And graduation were pretty stagnant for awhile too. Morning Musume is definitely about ready to crack under the age of its members.

Beyooooonds is still an unknown. While their concept was great for feeding in new girls to add in additional sub groups. They sort of suffered from poor timing. Debuting right when the world closed down. Their singles are few and far between and they seem to be suffering a bit now that they are losing members. They need to decide what they want to do. Continue on until others graduate and eventually dissolve or become a generational group. If they could get management to give them more music releases then a generational group might be possible, but they have unique members where the group sort of evolved around their own personal strengths and once you lose those members than is it really going to still be Beyooooonds?
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby DJChisato1 » Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:12 am

75+ members(not including KSS) in a hall tour. That's insane. That's a lot of girls to have on small stages at once. That's like my main reason for suspecting an upcoming split.

Beyo is kinda at the point of no return. JJ and TF became generational after 4 years. Beyo is already at 5 years.
I wouldn't put it past UF to abandon the unit system and use solely the group name.(Possible reason why Chica Tetsu has no leader)
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Previous

Return to Hello! Project