The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:06 am

boinsie wrote:Nice to see you here again!
And yes, H!P has several genuinely talented musicians these days!
Arisawa Ichika performed the violin parts for J=J's FUTURE SMILE:
https://youtu.be/aigLC7AdBcY

And check out this live rendition of C-ute's Mugen Climax w/Honoka & Ichika playing the piano & violin parts!
https://youtu.be/ZEgPuW9ihxQ

you just absolutely BLEW my mind!

(also, had no idea that was her name... whoops ^^" I haven't following nearly as closely as I have in the past except really listening to the new stuff lol.)

As for the Mugen Climax performance, holy crap. She really just played what is clearly an EDM-ified broken-up piano part flawlessly. So amazing!!!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:56 am

Amped wrote:A bunch of Hello Pro Wota got together from across the country and formed a brass band to play BEYOOOOONDS' orchestra song "Yume Sae Egakenai Yozora ni wa"

Teaser video

That is one way to bring H!P fans together.

Full version.

What a surprise to see the video (https://youtu.be/PnfsoVhbVr8) of Hoshibe Sho released on 4/14, our previous perform "Eiyuu ~Waratte! Chopin Senpai~" was seen by the actual BEYOOOOONDS production team, which led to the creation of the brass band motif song "Yume Sae Egakenai Yozora ni wa"

I am truly proud to have been a part of the opportunity that led to the creation of this wonderful song. And I am very proud to be an otaku.
Thank you, God of music.

And, What a surprise.
For this project....
Hoshibe Sho, the composer of the piece, came to our studio to perform on location!!!!!
To see the moment Hoshibe made a playful and surprise appearance at Panic Musicstudio, please visit Hoshibe's "Hakken! Music School"

What a surprise x2.
Thank you for agreeing to our request,
He conducted us!!!!
In this video, you can enjoy Hoshibe's own performance!
He used the "glowing conductor's stick" which was a souvenir of BEYOOOOOPHONIC.
We are confident that this is a rare video

This time there were 68 people.
Thanks to all of you, it was almost double the size of the last one.
Of course, all of them are Hello Wota!!!!
Spectacular!!!!!

The performance was filmed on the day of the event after practicing for two and a half hours on the same day as the previous performance.
We know that some of the details may be difficult to hear, but we believe that the performance fully conveyed the enthusiasm of the 68 members who were connected by their love of Hello.
Please enjoy the performance.

They also performed "Motome yo... Unmei no Tabibitozan" just before Hoshibe Sho arrived.
Amped
High Priest

Postby DJChisato1 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:29 pm

Quick Take after this past weekend festival performances.

KSSU23: They are ready but why aren't all 7 of them performing? It's been 2 months.

Ocha Norma: What a difference a year makes. If they were this good in 2022, they would have for sure won Best New Artist.

Beyooooonds: High performance as always. Did somebody say Big 4 of H!P?

Tsubaki: Didn't notice a drop off without Kiki and Kishimon. Seems like Saori's exile is over. Only thing holding them back is their discography.

While I like all the festival performances, I can't wait for the return of Hello!Tour. Let them go back to trying to out perform each other.
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:59 pm

^to answer your question regarding KSSU23 Hinoha and Rena start activities in August just like the new members in Momusu Anju and Ju=Ju.
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:11 pm

I wonder if we'll get a new batch of kenshusei once the others branch off into their prospective groups? Their next recital is typically in September so it would be a great time to bring in another batch of newbies if they managed to get any at the last Morning Musume auditions. (I'm sure they did.)

I feel like they held off incorporating the upgraded trainees because they didn't want to leave a bare bones kenshusei recital in June. They desperately need more talent if they want to maintain the way they have been going lately. But with the great influx of idol groups in Japan right now, it's not like girls need to throw themselves into joining Hello!Project and going through their system if they can just find another more local group that doesn't have as much work. Kids can be fickle sometimes.

I look forward to welcoming the next generation of kenshusei. I hope we get some nice potential eggs.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:17 pm

It’s been assumed that Soara, Toa and Niina are from the Morning Musume 25th anniversary audition
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:05 pm

You know, with how large a gap they had between actually announcing the latest Morning Musume generation, and when they brought in the new kenshusei, I didn't even put two and two together that they would come from the same audition. It still makes me curious why they went and waited so long?
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:16 pm

It’s merely from what has been observed but it’s particularly strange only Ako and Haruka made it to round 3 and 4 and not others. I feel like Niina did make it but because she’s the youngest auditionee (11) and Momusu has become stamina monsters (+ the law about underage workers) so therefore she was moved to the KSS, at least she will get additional training and who knows in a few years she could be added into Morning Musume°25

Also it’s believed that they waited till after the shindan test wether they would add KSS into 17 gen.
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:37 am

It is announced that the live house venue "Shinjuku BLAZE" in Tokyo will be closing down at the end of July 2024.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:13 am

Very bothersome to hop on bili after a while to watch a few H!P things, only to realize I now have to figure out making an account just to use 480p. Really? :hmmm:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project