The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Amped » Tue May 02, 2023 12:31 pm

Kuroki-sensei has his own T-shirt merch designed by illustrator Naka-g

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed May 03, 2023 1:43 pm

Former gravure Idol / Variety Talent and Mom, Ono Nonoka went to JAPAN JAM with her friend. Her friend is an ANGERME fan / Take-chan favorite. Her friend introduced Nonoka to ANGERME and has become a new fan after watching a video of them the day before. She borrowed her friend's acrylic stand because they are too cute. Right now she is just a "hakooshi" because she is just a fan of the group and has no favorite member.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrqZWkNyt9I/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed May 03, 2023 4:41 pm

Upfront has announced their updated guidelines for Hello! Project's organized performances :

Thank you for your continued support of the Hello! Project.

As of May 8th, 2023, the government's "Basic Policy on Countermeasures against Coronavirus Infections" will be abolished, and so will the "Guidelines for Prevention of Coronavirus Infections at Music Concerts."
In response to the above,
We have decided to leave the wearing of masks to the discretion of individuals for Hello! Project performances organized by our company on and after May 8th.
We will also change the guidelines for cheering and other spectator activities.
Please be sure to read and understand the following items before registering and participating in the events.

~ The following applies to tickets sold before March 10th for performances on or after May 8th.
~ The wearing of masks is left to the discretion of the individual.
~ Those in General seats (excluding reserved seating) can watch standing up.
~ Family seats (seats for seated spectators) will be available.
~ Although cheering is permitted in both general seating and family seating, please refrain from singing or cheering continuously at a volume that may disturb the surrounding audience.
~ Jumping is not allowed.
~ Free for children 3 years old and younger (however, up to 1 child per guardian on his/her lap.)
~ There will be no restricted entry or restricted exit. Please follow the instructions of the staff on the day of the event.
~ No temperature/disinfection will be conducted at the time of admission. Please check your physical condition by yourself.
~ If necessary, the ticket agent may take your ticket and tear off the ticket stub.
~ Please understand that there will be no refunds for tickets.
~

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15908/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 pm

Hello AI went to JAPAN JAM…

As always, make sure you have CC turned on.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Sun May 07, 2023 7:44 pm

Berryz Koubou's Renai Moyou came up on shuffle today, and it's one of those songs I always forget exists until I listen to it again. I actually like it, but for some reason it's never stuck out to me.

Except upon listening to it this time, I realised it sounds vaguely similar to ANGERME's Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY. Now, I know it probably seems like I'm nuts saying that (I am, but not for that reason!), but like... something about the rhythm during the verses sounds similar. Like you could put the vocals of one song over the instrumental of the other and it would almost work. Almost. The chorus doesn't match though lol.

Anyway, regardless, Renai Moyou is good, and I should try to remember that.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Fri May 12, 2023 5:30 pm

Actress and Model Tsubasa Honda stars in a new CM for ZOZOTOWN online fashion store and goes back in time to the year 2000 for the campaign "ZOZO MUSIC SHOW Y2K", wearing clothes from the year 2000 and hair in a bun.

In the "ZOZO MUSIC SHOW Y2K" episode, Tsubasa Honda and dancers appear in "Y2K" fashion, which incorporates trends from the 2000s.
The commercial introduces ZOZOTOWN's campaign to save money on shopping to the tune of Morning Musume's famous song "Renai Revolution 21" released in 2000.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun May 14, 2023 4:17 am

Some unfortunate incident. Today, the Hello! Project Shop in Akihabara had to close early for the day (5/13) due to circumstances.

spoiler for grossness
Spoiler: show
Apparently according to multiple fan reports (#ハロショ秋葉原) who just entered the store, they saw that there was tissues on the floor. Someone random stranger just went in and scattered gross stuff all over the floor and the police had to be called in to detain him. The shop now has to close to the clean the disgusting mess. The Hello Shop on the 6th floor has no restrooms.

Most of the building is former office building tenants converted into stores. The building itself, including the Hello Akihabara store (all except restaurants), does not allow toilets to be opened to the general public under the tenant contract. You will be instructed to use the public toilet at the station or outside before coming to the store.
https://twitter.com/e233toukaido/status ... 4634328064
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon May 29, 2023 6:00 am

members of the band goose house's side project Play.Goose covered ANGERME's 46okunen LOVE.

https://twitter.com/playgoosejp/status/ ... 2785180672
https://instagram.com/reel/Csvn8ZMPXEl/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue May 30, 2023 6:43 pm

So now that we have two Inoues in H!P again, can we bring back "Inoue no Uta"?

Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:29 am

June 1st is the 50th Anniversary of Nakano Sun Plaza's opening
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project