OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby DJChisato1 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:31 pm

^Weirdo's United
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Amped » Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:35 am

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Former Takarazuka Moon Troupe member Nakahara Yuuki, who works overseas, tweeted that she recently went out to lunch with former Kobushi Factory members. They were in a stage play together called "JK Ninja Girls" in 2017.

https://twitter.com/Yuuki_Nakahara/stat ... 4104343553

By the way, last time I was back in Japan, I had lunch with former Kobushi, Rio (Fujii) and Minami (Nomura)....
I was so impressed by how they both grew up to be wonderful women.
They are like little sisters to me.
I can't wait to see how they will grow in the future!

from Nakahara Yuuki's Instagram

Fujii Rio, formerly of Kobushi Factory, came to Taiwan with her friend!

The last time I returned to Japan, I had lunch with Rio and Minami, and they had decided to go to Taiwan at that time.

She was still a minor when we met, but she's grown into a beautiful, pretty, respectable woman...
I'm impressed.
The night before returning home, I asked her if she wanted to go to a bar. I felt the passage of time when I took my two young sisters for a drink.
Kobushi-chan is a really cute girl and I thought of her as my little sister, so I'm glad that we get to see each other again from time to time.
I'm glad you had a great time in Taiwan!
Thank you so much for coming all the way across the ocean!
Come again!

It has been year since they saw each other in Taiwan. Former Kobushi Factory Fujii Rio went to back Taiwan to see her friend again. She is going to come back to Taiwan every year now according to her friend.

This time, Former Kobushi Factory members Nomura Minami and Taguchi Natsumi went to Taiwan to see Nakahara Yuuki
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:10 pm

Fujimoto Miki will be MC and provide commentary for a new kind of girls group audition program called "SEVEN COLORS -girls life memory-". It will air on TBS channel. Episode 1 premieres on October 2nd. The first participants are revealed to be 3 former trainees of PRODUCE 101 JAPAN THE GIRLS, including one finalist.

Program Introduction
This is a story about the growth of girls who aim to make their debut through living together for about three months. We follow the girls with colorful personalities as they work hard in their lessons and grow day by day in a new kind of girls' life project. The selected members will debut as a girl group belonging to NTT Docomo Studio & Live!

The first members are Kitazato Rio (finalist), Sutani Yurara, and Kino Riko, who all participated in PRODUCE 101 JAPAN THE GIRLS!
In the studio, Fujimoto Miki, Toshi Mukai of trio comedian Panther, sibling duo Miki (Kosei and Aki), Jun Komori (GENERATIONS), and other gorgeous members will watch their progress!
Lemino will also deliver special videos that were not included in the broadcast.

official site
https://sevencolors-dsnl.com/
https://fanystudio.com/news/live-girlslife-20240924/

MOMONA and Kitazato Rio on the same team for Sozouijou in the PRODUCE 101 JAPAN THE GIRLS final. She was assigned the minor rap part.

Sutani Yurara was a popular baddie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WIuRQhzr4k
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:10 pm

Miyamoto Karin does a tutorial to show how she applies "princess makeup" for her live concert events, and she also announces a Zepp tour for December.

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:01 am

new girls group audition program "SEVEN COLORS -girls life memory-" 1st episode teaser

Fujimoto Miki already with a big reaction. The 3 former trainees of PRODUCE 101 JAPAN THE GIRLS going through another emotional rollercoaster.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:58 pm

M-line Music #162

MC: Ozeki Mai & Tasaki Asahi

00:00~ Opening
00:38~ Studio Talk① From Tasaki Asahi to Ozeki Mai
03:45~ VTR① Takeuchi Akari, Ozeki Mai, Asakura Kiki "Bravo☆Bravo"
     M-line Special 2024 ~Many well wishes~ (August 17th, Meguro Persimmon Hall)
07:37~ Studio Talk② About "Bravo☆Bravo" ~M-line Special 2024 Autumn is now on!
11:15~ SPOT
12:50~ Studio Talk③ Bitter & Sweet New Single Release~About the New Song "Kasaneta Michi"
14:39~ VTR② Bitter & Sweet "Kasaneta Michi"
     Bitter & Sweet LIVE TOUR 2024~Ao ni Someru~(8.25 LIVE STAGE GUILTY)
18:46~ Studio Talk④ Snack Time "THE TAILOR The Chocolat Couture"
22:47~ Studio Talk⑤ About "Owakare no Kiss"
25:05~ VTR③ Ozeki Mai "Owakare no Kiss"
     M-line Special 2024 ~Many well wishes~(8.17 Meguro Persimmon Hall)
29:08~ Ending

JPRTube

This time at the Kigurimix factory, Miyamoto Karin-chan is making cushion keyholders adorned with characters of her own design. She ends up with a couple of big-ass keyholders, possibly visible from the Moon under ideal lighting conditions :-P

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Previous

Return to Hello! Project