OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:11 pm

Asakura Kiki's new profile artist shot
http://www.jp-r.co.jp/kiki_asakura/
http://www.helloproject.com/og/

Asakura Kiki Birthday event 2023 ~charming~, September 3rd at Hikosen Theater Tokyo
https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/news_Info.php?id=21917
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:35 am

M-line Music #101

0:00~ Opening

0:33~ Studio talk ① Costumes that Miyazaki Yuka would like to wear

3:14~ VTR① Natsuyaki Miyabi, Miyamoto Karin, Hasegawa Moemi, Satou Masaki, Miyazaki Yuka, Shimakura Rika
      "Icchome Rock!"
       M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~(6/17 Toda City Cultural Hall)

7:16~ Studio Talk 2 about "Icchome Rock!"

10:17~ VTR② M-line Music 100th Anniversary Special Roundtable Discussion Unpublished Talk Part ①

14:55~ Studio Talk ③ "BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT!"

17:30~ VTR③ Natsuyaki Miyabi, Miyamoto Karin, Shimakura Rika
      "BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT!"
       M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ (6/17 at Toda City Cultural Hall)

21:20~ VTR④ M-line Special Tour Diary: Natsuyaki Miyabi, Ozeki Mai, Inaba Manaka

23:01~ Studio Talk ④-1 Juice=Juice 10th Anniversary M-line Gacha Talk ①

25:48~ Studio talk ④-2 Juice=Juice 10th anniversary M-line Gacha talk②

29:11~ VTR④ M-line Music 100th Anniversary Special Roundtable Discussion! Part ②

35:32~ Ending
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:43 am

Kago meet Fukuda Kanon / Kannagi Maro for a drink, the "look-a-like" collab
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:37 am

Amped wrote:Former Takarazuka Moon Troupe member Nakahara Yuuki, who works overseas, tweeted that she recently went out to lunch with former Kobushi Factory members. They were in a stage play together called "JK Ninja Girls" in 2017.

By the way, last time I was back in Japan, I had lunch with former Kobushi, Rio (Fujii) and Minami (Nomura)....
I was so impressed by how they both grew up to be wonderful women.
They are like little sisters to me.
I can't wait to see how they will grow in the future!

from Nakahara Yuuki's Instagram

Fujii Rio, formerly of Kobushi Factory, came to Taiwan with her friend!

The last time I returned to Japan, I had lunch with Rio and Minami, and they had decided to go to Taiwan at that time.

She was still a minor when we met, but she's grown into a beautiful, pretty, respectable woman...
I'm impressed.
The night before returning home, I asked her if she wanted to go to a bar. I felt the passage of time when I took my two young sisters for a drink.
Kobushi-chan is a really cute girl and I thought of her as my little sister, so I'm glad that we get to see each other again from time to time.
I'm glad you had a great time in Taiwan!
Thank you so much for coming all the way across the ocean!
Come again!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu_7pS4RW4z/
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:54 am

Ogawa Makoto was store manager for the day at Ginza Sanshuya Esconfield, with featured menu items Mako Potato Salad and Mako Blue Soda. Gen-mate Konno Asami brought her three kids down as a surprise!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
boinsie
Guru

Postby Amped » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:49 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Hello! Project 25th Anniversary Morning Musume. 2nd Gen Yasuda Kei and Yaguchi Mari presents "2(ni)" on May 26th @ I'M A SHOW (Yurakucho, Tokyo). Another 2nd Gen member Ichii Sayaka will make a guest appearance.

The event will be held on the 25th anniversary of the release of Morning Musume's second single "Summer Night Town," and in addition to 2nd gen members Yasuda and Yaguchi, S/mileage second gen member Katsuta Rina and other current Hello! Project group members also appeared, each sharing stories about joining their groups later, projects related to "(2)", and a song selection unique to these members. The songs were selected by the members of Hello! Project, making this a truly unique and precious event for the 25th anniversary of the Hello! Project.
The performance by Ichii Sayaka is going to be quite rare!

General tickets will be on sale from 10:00am on 5/13 (Sat.) at the following locations!
Ticket Pia
e+ (e-plus)

Date and time: May 26th, 2023
1st show: 5:45pm
2nd show : 7:50pm

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 91c9b6de9e

Hello! Project 25th Anniversary Morning Musume. 2nd Gen Yasuda Kei and Yaguchi Mari presents "2(ni)" @ I'M A SHOW Music & Theater (Yurakucho, Tokyo) 5.26.23

Cheering and Standing is allowed.

Guests :
Katsuta Rina (S/mileage 2nd gen)
Akiyama Mao (Tsubaki Factory 2nd gen)
Hirai Miyo (BEYOOOOONDS, joined later)
Kitahara Momo (OCHA NORMA, joined later)
Kajishima Aya (upupgirls (2))
Guest: Ichii Sayaka
MC : Suzuki Keita

Setlist :
Spoiler: show
1. Ai no Tane (Morning Musume.) / Yasuda, Yaguchi -> Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima joined in the 2nd part
- MC Intro + Opening Talk : A topic related to 2nd gen or joining later in a group
~ Up Up Girls (2) Kajishima introduced herself by showing off her special skill, the nose recorder. She played "Nippon no Mirai wa wowwow" from LOVE Machine. Kajishima's performance was requested by Yaguchi. Kajishima is an original member of Up Up Girls (2) , but she says, "At the time of the audition, I didn't know whether I would be joining as a 2nd gen member or a sister group. Since Up Up Girls is an athletic idol group, I was prepared to be told to 'go buy bread' in a gymnastic manner, but in fact they were kind older sisters who invited me to 'eat lunch together'".
~ OCHA NORMA Kitahara Momo said, "When I joined, there were Yonemura and Ishiguri, who were three years older, and Saito, who was four years older than me. The first thing we did was to 'eliminate honorifics,' which was very difficult for me. Now I call her 'Kubota' even though she is two years older than me."
~ Keita asked the two 2nd members, "Can you say that to Nakazawa-san (call her by his name)?" Yaguchi replied, "I can't say that."
~ Tsubaki Factory Akiyama Mao says "If I had been an original member, I would have wanted to be involved in the creation of our circle huddle call from scratch. Yaguchi asked her, "For example, what kind of shouts?" Mao "I would like to say 'Tsubaki Factory desu' (I am Tsubaki Factory), which is done with one hand, as a flower with both hands, and hold it out in front with 'desu'"
~ When asked by Keita if Morning Musume already had a circle call when they joined the group, Yaguchi explained, "It was inspired by a movie. So I trust that the current Morning Musume. '23 will continue to do so."
- "2 ni narou!!" corner : In the corner, each participant writes a word appropriate to the theme in his or her sketchbook, and if two out of the seven participants have the same word, one point is awarded. The person with the most points wins a prize at the end.
Q1. Small things that begin with the character "mi"
Mijinko (water flea) ~ Hirai, Kitahara
Minimoni. ~ Yasuda, Yaguchi
Mimizu (Earthworms) ~ Katsuta, Kajishima
mm (millimeter) = Akiyama
Maopin gets 1 point.
Q2. Words that start with "ka" and are nice to hear at a handshake event
Kawaii (C-ute) ~ Yaguchi, Kitahara
Kajishima says "Kajishima", Hirai says "Kakkoii" (Cool). Katsuta says "Kaeru ne". They reminded her of people who looped endlessly at handshake events.
Q3. Starting with "ya", former super idol mama. Yaguchi and Yasuda answered each other.
Yaguchi gave her prize to Kitahara Momo.

- After the game was over, Ichii Sayaka appears. 2nd gen on stage together for the first time in 4 years. She saw Yaguchi on Instagram and asked the staff if she could appear.
2. Chokotto Love (Petitmoni) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Ichii
3. Tanpopo (Tanpopo) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Ichii
Everyone turned their penlights to yellow, and it looked like a sea of Dandelion. Yaguchi was about to tear up.
MC : Yaguchi was the first of the three to be chosen for Tanpopo, and Ichii said, "To be honest, I was jealous. But I also thought that if anyone was going to be chosen, it would be Yaguchi. Yaguchi said, "Petitmoni was also very popular, and I watched it with my eyes glued to the TV."

Next is a rare performance by the juniors
4. Yumemiru 15sai (S/mileage) / Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima

5. Kimi ni Todoke (君に届け) / Yasuda, Yaguchi
The lyrics for Kimi ni Todoke was written by Yaguchi, and composed by Yasuda for this event. The song was written to thank the fans for their support, but during the song, Yasuda was in tears. It seemed that the lyrics had sunk deep into her heart.

6. Tachigirl (S/mileage) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima
Tachiagirl was Katsuta's debut song. It was the first time for her to sing with Yasuda and Yaguchi. "The juniors kindly taught us"
- MC
7. Summer Night Town (Morning Musume.) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Ichii, Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima
Hirai choreographed the dance for the interlude of this song. When she received the order, she said, "Oh my God~!" The order was to "make it easy to remember and look cool," and the two were grateful that "Hirai-chan came up with so many patterns."

*Summer Night Town is the debut single for 2nd gen and it is the 25th anniversary of its release on May 27th.

End.

Fukumura Mizuki came to see the event

Hello! Project 25th Anniversary Morning Musume. 2nd Gen Yasuda Kei and Yaguchi Mari presents "2(ni)" event

digest from both shows. plus 2nd gen. interview after
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1QN411e7Hz/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:44 pm

Ocha Norma and Beyooooonds have a second gen? Then again, if Mao is a 2ki I guess I can see the others being 2ki too. Never thought of it before. :?:
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tsubaki Factory ♥

Postby boinsie » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:43 am

^ Yeah, it was rationalized as "girls added after the original formation" for those two groups.

--
I'm not sure how long this has been available or if it's already been mentioned here, but the dorama Suzuki Airi was in last year, ANIMALS, is up on the streaming service Viki, all 8 episodes (fan)subbed! :w00t:

https://www.viki.com/tv/39589c-animals
boinsie
Guru

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:21 am

Hello! Study Abroad Channel 7.24.23

Nakajima Saki celebrates Christmas in July? Actually it's Matariki Day Maori New Year in New Zealand. Saki joins a party with the host family. Saki tries to speak English only.

Hello Hello, this is Nakajima Saki.
I was planning to schedule a shoot to celebrate MATARIKI DAY but,

But I thought it would be more realistic and I'd like to show you what happened with my host family.

But seriously
I am really, really embarrassed to expose my speaking, which is not growing well at all. I feel like I'm making my own neck even more painful.

But thinking so is only the first step. And believe it.

This is how an international student's (an international student at my level?) conversation is like...
Anyway, they still listen to me.
Thank you to my host family and everyone!

Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:38 am

Amped (or somebody!), just go and offer her free English classes. いいチャンスだから!

I remember back in the days of the old jpopmusic website, there was a member who translated videos named SparklingMelrosePool. He was a big fan of Mika Todd's. (From Minimoni). Eventually through his online activities he was able to strike up a friendship with her. So one never knows, do one? Chisaki may be ex-Morning, but as of now she's a former idol with no particular career prospects, so I honestly think she might be open to meeting a friendly and respectful native speaker.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project