[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Postby Celedam » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:24 am

AyuHikaru wrote:Riho. This girl. I'm shaking her hand and she looks at me completely deadpan and goes, "Nice hair." in English and does her little Riho smirk. I'm stunned so I just go "Thank you?" and she smirks again.

It took me a moment to make the connection…

AyuHikaru wrote:I just dyed my hair bright red.

viewtopic.php?p=164472#p164472
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:29 am

oh that was u in the red hair, ayuhikaru. u gave me a glare. lol.
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:46 am

saw this on tumblr

Sayumi performing lalala no pipipi
http://Instagram.com/p/tyaD-ChEtv
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:55 am

AMPED
YOU MEANIE. WE WANTED TO SEE YOU. >.>
Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~
HOLY HELL THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGg
First of all, the waiting in line was REALLY not a problem, we met some people (apparently someone who lurks here, so hi if you see this. :P), and some guy from Canada.
And, can't forget the random Japanese wota girls that came by letting you pick a "present from japan", which was either a "Chikyuu wa" CD, "Tokisora/password" CD, or one picture of one of the girls. (I took tokisora but shhhh)
And then they had leftovers, so they gave extras of Futsuu to erin.... and it had a profile picture inside of Kumai!!!!!!!!

And then the event itself- dealing with goods, they handled it pretty terribly. I was squished as all hell, but nothing stopped me from getting my T-shirt, CD (AND HANDSHAKE OMG), and Daishi-colored muffler!!!

The concert... When the girls first came out.... I was thinking to myself "This isn't a dance shot, or a concert video, THIS IS REAL. THAT IS REALLY THEM." The entire time. omg. They had the Tiki Bun outfits, but the CAPES WERE WITH AMERICA-RELATED STUFF. ALSO EVERY OUTFIT THEY WORE. OMG.
-Ishida - I notice that she doesn't like looking at the fans, she looks more in a general direction. (even if you wave her lights like crazy as i tried. >.>) Which, can be good, I guess? idk. BUT DAYUMN SHE DANCES AS WELL LIVE AS I THOUGHT <3
-Duu - Holy hell this little fella. Rocked the house! :rock: Amazing dancing, great interaction, SHE KEPT LOOKING IN OUR DIRECTION AND WAVING AND STUFF OMGGGGGGGG :D :D :D :D
-Fukuchan - HER AISARETAI'S LIVE ARE EVEN BETTER OMG
-Haruna - I actually didn't pay attention much to her, but then again she was across the stage half the time. :/
-Sakura - Very much so refined, but gave the entire audience her nice little stares of "hello there." which was nice.
-Sayumi - 'Nuff said.
-Erippon - She was stunning today, and normally i don't notice her but omg she was AWESOME.
-Maachan - super duper duper duper dupe hyper. Just like we wanted her to be, was awesome.
-Riho - Her voice was outstanding, with a few shakes here and there, but omg her dancing with riho, pure beauty. :D

Throughout the concert, I was so sure I wasn't actually there. (and when wagamama started, Jeiwa and I looked at each other, gave a scream of "OMG YES FUKUCHAN," and let loose. XD

(I switched my glowstick between blue and orange throughout songs...)
And then the MC... oh. my. gosh. That was, amazing. Zukki was almost crying at all the adoring fans crying out to her, and Riho forgot her lines which made for quite the comical display. :P
Great choice of songs, although I didn't know one. only one.
And, it ended earlier than i thought. :P

overall when it came to the crowd, I think the most colors i saw were Zukki's green and SAyu's pink. the rest were here and there. XD
(which is why when i switched to duu's orange, she'd always look in my general direction, because our side had like, 4 people in a row with orange XD)

And the handshake event. It took a while, because the whole beginning people got like 10 seconds AT LEAST with each girl... but since I, Jessi, and erin we all the way in the back, we got to them at the impatient part. (not the girls, the staff.) BUT OMG THE GIRLS <3
Sakura - She was so polite and nice! I think I told her... "Thanks for coming to america!" in Japanese, and she responded something, i don't remember what. :P
Kudo - OH. MY. GOSH. BEST HANDSHAKE OF THEM ALL. She was so happy when i said "あなたの大ファンです!" and she gave me this really happy look and said "本当に?ありがとう!!”
Maachan - I was so busy with duu and her amazingness, that maachan was waiting for me to come, and when i saw her, i looked at her, stared for a moment, and then totally remembered i was in a handshake event, so i gave this giant smile and shook her hand and said something, idk what, but i felt stupid because i almost forgot to shake hers. XD
Daishi - i said "私はあなたの大ファンです!!!大好き!!" and she said "Namba Wan???" so I said "YEAH!!!!! NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!" and she was so happy. xD (or i was, i can't tell...)
Haruna - I was so happy because I told her "私もゼルダの大ファンです!" and she said something in Japanese which I didn't hear, but i think it had to do with zelda, so i said "Yes!!!" and she said "ああ、私も大ファンです!ありがとう!" and I think that was so awesome, to be able to connect with Haruna in that way. c:
Riho - After talking to Haruna, she was waiting for my hand, so she heard what I said to Haruna, but I had nothing special to say to her, and I accidentally in a terrible way slurred "アメリカに来てくれてありがとうございます!” but it came out totally wrong, but she knew what I meant, which was good. But I feel bad because I wasn't able to tell her something meaningful. :P
Zukki - She was actually a fine handshake, I didn't really say much to her other than "thanks" or something like that in japanese. XD
Erippon - She seemed distracted on something, and the guys behind me were pushing me (i didn't even get one second on erippon...) so I quickly said "momusu saikou, Erippon saikou!" and she didn't really hear it... :P
Mizuki - I told her "あなたの歌声は。。。強い!”... I kinda forgot what I was trying to say, so it came out like "Kimi..Anata..Fuku..Anata no" LOL
Sayu - I... I said "十一年、ありがとう!" and she looked at me with a serious-ish face and said "ありがとうございます。" I'm not sure if it was in a good way or a bad way. XD

And that was the event.
MY gosh it was amazing. o.o
Also, Here's who I saw:
Jessi, Jeiwa, 321BreakinOut, erin, AyuHikaru (Ayu... Jessi, erin, and I went to say hi to you but you were busy bc you were just given that sayu book. XD), I saw Boinsie and esm just as they were leaving the concert, but they didn't see me. (I knew it was you boinsie bc idk why actually. I just knew. And you had some sort of america-type scarf on right?
And I think I saw more people from the forum, but I can't remember.
No amped though, because he's too cool to come find us, the NY crew. >.> lol.

Next time everyone, make sure you can make it. It's a shame you guys couldn't make it... I wish you guys could have experienced the amazingness that was MM in NY!
Last edited by CaptainBerryzGiraffe on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Davli77 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:59 am

Omg omg it. Was. Awesome!!!
Never thought I would have a chance to watch then live and talk to them, I will cherish this experience forever.

1. The place was PACKED! More than 1500 people I'm sure, and it was LOUD,

2. The emotion from the crowd at the intro of OneTwoThree was amazing - it was a proud MoMusu wota moment for me, how loud we were and how big our OneTwoThree chant sounded

3. For encore we alternated between En-Co-Ru and Sa-Yu-Min for like 10 minutes

4. I finally told Riho face-to-face she's my oshimen. She was like "eh? Honto?" And then she looked at my bright red Lumiace and said something in Japanese in affirmative, it was magical

5. I told Sakura I loved her solo in Help Me she seemed happily surprised

6. I told Eripon I loved her "#5 Bus" DVD she also seemed happily surprised

7. I told Haruka my son looks like her I think she understood, maybe not

8. I told Sayumi "You are the best leader!"
Davli77
Initiate

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:12 pm

otaku_blue wrote:saw this on tumblr

Sayumi performing lalala no pipipi
http://Instagram.com/p/tyaD-ChEtv

They gave out free pink glow sticks to be used during her solo.

3. For encore we alternated between En-Co-Ru and Sa-Yu-Min for like 10 minutes

Some people were definitely confused and were saying "En-Co-Re." But, I doubt any of the girls know enough English to know that "En-co-re" is wrong in English too, so, no worries.

Also, regarding Sakura. Her English was of course leaps and bounds better than everyone else. I was unexpectedly impressed by her overall stage presence as well. She was still full of smiles and energy when some of the older girls were starting to look wiped out.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm

Sakura's english was amazing, and Maachan's too, the difference being maachan didn't hesitate to speak. XD
(I should have totally told maachan something in english at the handshake event! stupid stupid stupid...

Zunu, which person were you? XD Were you in the left or the right in the front or back? :P
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 pm

hahahahaha yes. ;-)
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:30 pm

"hahahaha yes" doesn't answer the question. ;)

Either way, I hope you weren't near me bc the ENTIRE time this guy behind me (clearly some japanese wota) was screaming SAYUMIIIII as loud as he could. XD
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Those guys always pop up in amateur recordings. Back before I knew better, I used to think it was actually the same guy, because the inflection was similar every time.
Zunu
Pantaloon

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project