Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Yoshizawa Situation

Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:51 am

Seeing the pictures makes it 10 times worse. There is obviously NO ONE around, it looks like she was practically aiming for them since she's straddling both lanes.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 am

now you guys are just making things worse by digging this bad stuff about her.. fucking sickos.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:52 am

Have you ever driven by a car accident and slowed down to see what happened and then later try to find out what happened on the news? This is basically that. Everyone wants to know what’s going on and grasp at any news they find. But the only thing that’s out there is the tabloid trash. I’m not sure how their court system works. Is there a bail set? Or is it a go directly to jail or pay the fine?

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:58 am

There's a big difference between digging for someone's dirty laundry to satisfy your own morbid curiosity, and actively following a case that is concerning to you because you feel affection for the person involved. I don't think anyone here is following this case because they enjoy what is happening.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:52 am

I was honestly hoping people dug up stuff that would have made her less guilty, but it's looking like the opposite. Never know unless you dig, though.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:25 am

I somewhat concur with Amped. ACTUAL NEWS and supporting information is one thing, but I don't think we really need to get all into "articles" where people are completely fantasizing about bad consequences that may or may not happen to the woman. At the very very least, let's table speculation involving Yoshizawa's supposed sexual orientation unless and until it somehow becomes an active part of the situation.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:42 pm

arashi wrote:Seeing the pictures makes it 10 times worse.

Video:

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:19 pm

One of the worst things about this is all the lying she keeps doing. It makes it seem like she doesn't care.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:04 am

Holy fucking shit. I mean... I am speechless.

I also like how nobody stops to help. Jesus.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 am

JonCC wrote:
arashi wrote:Seeing the pictures makes it 10 times worse.

Video:

Jesus this is horrific.
Post a reply