Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:12 am

What might be most remarkable about the name is how "unremarkable" it is compared to previous name reveals.

Juice=Juice, ANGERME, BEYOOOOONDS,... all had fans and idols alike thinking: "what on earth did they come up with now?".
Of course we all got used to it and loved them anyway.

This one seems just right from the get go.

Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:32 am

Ooooh I'm liking the name.

Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:03 am

someone on Twitter pointed out the Bara in Barairo is the same spelling as Yulia’s last name MatsuBARA. Bit of a reach but otherwise would make a good trivia piece.

Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:44 am

Completion 100%

Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:08 pm

The first thing I thought of is that Rosie Chronicle sounds gothic to me. Which I am not against. It'll be interesting to see the direction they take.
Last edited by hewalksalone on Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:08 pm

Rosy Chronicle first selfie together

Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:37 pm

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:someone on Twitter pointed out the Bara in Barairo is the same spelling as Yulia’s last name MatsuBARA. Bit of a reach but otherwise would make a good trivia piece.

Not to be that weeb, but barairo is 薔薇色 and Yulia's name is 松. The first bara means rose and the second means field/plain/etc. So while they sound the same, they've got nothing in common.

Though if I'm misinterpreting the comment or just plain wrong, let me know!

Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:54 pm

No no, you got it right haha, this isn’t my comment this was just someone theorising on twitter that I thought was reaching lol.
You actually just proved me right that the “Bara” relation was just not true haha.

Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:04 am

Hello Pro Kenshuusei 30th gen will all finally debut. The largest generation to make their debut in history (exceeding the Legendary 17th gen - 6 members)

ANGERME Hirayama Yuki
Juice=Juice Ebata Kisaki
OCHA NORMA Hiromoto Ruli, Nishizaki Miku, Kitahara Momo
Tsubaki Factory Yofu Runo
Rosy Chronicle Hashida Honoka, Murakoshi Ayana, Uemura Hasumi

Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:46 pm

JonCC wrote:What might be most remarkable about the name is how "unremarkable" it is compared to previous name reveals.

Juice=Juice, ANGERME, BEYOOOOONDS,... all had fans and idols alike thinking: "what on earth did they come up with now?".
Of course we all got used to it and loved them anyway.

This one seems just right from the get go.

They probably asked their younger staff to come up with a name. They got to keep up with the younger Reiwa generation now. They have to come up with a name that is stylish, and relatable.

Morning Musume. '24, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory - Heisei era
BEYOOOOONDS, OCHA NORMA, Rosy Chronicle - Reiwa Era
Post a reply