Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:41 pm

noa - Any angle / THE FIRST TAKE

Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:16 pm

This might be a room temp take but I don't get the point of The First Take. It's kinda neat but...most of the people on it sing live at their concerts where there's also no do-overs. Why is the channel so popular?

Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:44 am

Lots of exposure and promotion for their artists, just like they would on TV.

Which is why I want H!P to do the same.

Amped wrote:Hear me out UF, please start making live studio performances for H!P to promote their new songs on youtube. They barely perform on TV anymore (not everyone can see their performances), so why not do something on youtube. They can't always rely on music videos or live concert footage.

Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:30 pm

Philosophy no Dance's Cat's Eye and Cup Ramen Program from their single Cup Ramen Program. Had it on my mind, Cup Ramen Program is one of their best singles since going major.

Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:49 am

Cho Tokimeki Sendenbu will be performing on FNS Summer Music Festival 2024 tonight and they will participate in the "Heisei -> Reiwa Revival Hit Medley" covering Matsuura Aya's "Yeah! Meccha Holiday"
https://x.com/fns_kayousai/status/1808229812814991385

Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:48 am

The singer in this video is Yoyoyochan, a YouTuber who does imitations of other artists. I was following her a couple of years ago and at that time posted a video of hers, but the algorithm being what it is, she eventually fell off my YT home page and basically I forgot about her. Undeservedly, because she's an excellent singer in her own right.

Here she's singing Fruits Zipper's overexposed "Watashi no Ichiban Kawaii Tokoro," and imitates the members of the group. But at about the 1:45 mark she also imitates Miyamoto Karin, Takeuchi Akari and Suzuki Airi (as well as other artists)! Not sure if she's entirely successful but I still definitely appreciate anybody's efforts at keeping H!P soloists relevant. And she has a fairly substantial following - this video has over 320K views, so kudos to her.

Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:45 am

FNS Summer Music Festival 2024

Cho Tokimeki Sendenbu "Yeah! Meccha Holiday" cover
Post a reply