Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:05 am

The way I jumped out of my seat when I saw Spotify... :lol:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:55 am

^^ legit, how does changing the groups' name every year hurt their recognizability across different algos? On Mora they have a new artist page every year where they only have a handful of songs. They still get recommendations from people buying them but I can only imagine it would be much healthier to stop changing their group name. They'd probably reach way more new fans. That's part of why they keep the same YouTube channel in the first place.
(I don't really know anything about how algorithms work, I've just been against the numbers since it was announced.)

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:06 am

Leaving the groups off of streaming might be a good idea because some normies react very negatively to music by teenage girls. Absence is a good safeguard. I think that streaming is not profitable (maybe I'm wrong?), it's more about getting known and a being a service to fans.

M-line has been very good lately. Hopefully the future is bright.

Here's a ranty video about how Spotify isn't doing a good job of supporting existing hardware.
Spoiler: show
Last edited by Spaghetti-Western on Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:39 am

Not sure where to post this but Shion is the new Dance Gakuen member

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:19 pm

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:Not sure where to post this but Shion is the new Dance Gakuen member

Called it.

I'm 4 for 4 with 2024 predictions this year.
H!P Summer being called All of us
MM announcing New Single at their Budokan
Ishida announcing grad b4 Ikuta
Shion replacing Rikako as Dance Gakuen member

Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:19 am

Taiyou to Ciscomoon had so many bangers. I forgot how many songs of theirs were just, amazing. Their career was so short too. I'm glad Up-Front makes it a point to still use some of their songs in H!P concerts.

Things I'd love to see, some more covers. This time of Uchuu de La Ta Ta, Hey! Mahiru no Shinkirou or Marui Taiyou.

Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:19 am

Is this region locked? I can only find Airi and Manaka.

Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:04 am

DJChisato1 wrote:Is this region locked? I can only find Airi and Manaka.

Not sure where you're located, but on my end (U.S.), Sayumi is listed as 道重さゆみ. Taiyou to Ciscomoon is listed as both 太陽とシスコムーン and T&Cボンバー.

Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:13 am

Obviously I don't know how to use Spotify. Today was my first time ever opening the app. I can only find a Taiyou to Ciscomoon playlist not an artist page. Plus when i tried to play Magic of Love it said this song is not available on my device.

Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:27 am

This post and its replies should have links to all of them per artist.

There's also a dedicated link for all of them here: https://nex-tone.lnk.to/mline
Post a reply