Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York, 10/5

Thu May 08, 2014 6:26 am

I'm hoping to wait around early too! I'm from the Midwest so even if it's cold outside I'll be able to withstand it. :cool:

Thu May 08, 2014 7:00 am

Sohee wrote:Well if you have a ticket you'll obviously get in, but if it's free "seating" or a first come first serve kind of thing with getting good spots?
You'll be far in the back. Easily. :lol: Especially since they probably will start letting people in an hour before the show, and people will have lined up for quiiiiite a while before that.
Just go early and hang out with fans. :lol: It's not that bad if you're among great people. ^^

I guess that's why people want to group up, that way you can stand outside for... what is it? 8 hours? and you'll be with a group of people. That actually makes sense. XD
Well, the date is still 5 months away, so we have time for that. XD

Thu May 08, 2014 7:05 am

I'm really worried that the tickets will sell out quickly. :/ Can't they just announce a date already?

Thu May 08, 2014 7:05 am

The weird thing is that Times Square is literally just steps away from where you'll be lining up, but you can't go sightseeing without losing your place in line…

Thu May 08, 2014 7:22 am

Oh man, I should go in a group. Just think about having urges to go to the bathroom means losing my spot. XD

Thu May 08, 2014 7:34 am

I've been planing a trip to NYC for ever (I even already have £1000 saved up) but I just don't know about where I would stay (that would be safe/affordable) and being alone 3000 miles away...

Thu May 08, 2014 7:44 am

hmmmm
The bathroom thing is a good point. That's another plus to being in groups. XD
I hope the tickets don't go on sale until July or the summer months. :P

Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 am

I don't know where to stay yet either. I've been to NYC once, but my friend took me everywhere.

Thu May 08, 2014 7:49 am

That's the thing. Staying in hostels is an option but in such a big city who knows if that would be safe... >.>

Thu May 08, 2014 7:53 am

I trust the regular members here :fear: so if there's a bunch of us maybe we can figure something out.
Post a reply